PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

ViPaDawG is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGanon View Post
from wat i understand, if u run sprint nav and it asks u to sign up, u don't have it. if u run it, and it runs fine, then u have it on your acct. it doesn't matter if u hard reset or not because it still accesses your account and it'll pull up the details.
when i loaded it up today, it say that for those who have Sprint Navigation, Business, or Ultimate Power Packs, it's free, for all others, enjoy a free trial.

but it doesn't mention how long the trial is, or anything of the sort. so am i in the clear? i mean, if they charge me, i can go for the it's not out yet route, but I dont want to use it if i'm gonna get charged, but i do if i wont.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPaDawG View Post
when i loaded it up today, it say that for those who have Sprint Navigation, Business, or Ultimate Power Packs, it's free, for all others, enjoy a free trial.

but it doesn't mention how long the trial is, or anything of the sort. so am i in the clear? i mean, if they charge me, i can go for the it's not out yet route, but I dont want to use it if i'm gonna get charged, but i do if i wont.
The trial is 2 days.It shows you 1 day,23 hrs and xx minutes left when you run the app next time.After your trial is up,u can go into the program folder and delete the telenav folder and also delete the telenav entry in the registry and reinstall the program again,then u'll have another 2 days of trial,i tried this and it worked.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b
Mine loaded right up and this morning on my way out the door I put in the destination (cool feature that lets you SPEAK your destination in then adds it to your favorites if you want) I waited till I got away from the house and activated my destination and it found me EXACTLY where I was and the voice on it started saying what to do and the exit numbers on the freeway, which way to turn, I even made the wrong turns on purpose and BAM! it re-downloaded new directions and re routed me. It was so fast it didnt skip a beat.

THIS THING KICKS MAJOR A$$

AWESOME "GET" MASTA ! ! ! ! !
Old 01-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
The trial is 2 days.It shows you 1 day,23 hrs and xx minutes left when you run the app next time.After your trial is up,u can go into the program folder and delete the telenav folder and also delete the telenav entry in the registry and reinstall the program again,then u'll have another 2 days of trial,i tried this and it worked.
Not trying to say ur wrong or sound stupid, but mine doesnt give a count down. I get the option to continue or buy @ 9.99/month....i have used this thing several times since yesterday and never a count down or anything....does this mean that its free on my account??
________
Live sex webshows

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul

jamesjay is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Not trying to say ur wrong or sound stupid, but mine doesnt give a count down. I get the option to continue or buy @ 9.99/month....i have used this thing several times since yesterday and never a count down or anything....does this mean that its free on my account??
Mine worked for two days (during which it said continue or buy for $9.99 no countdown), then I havent tried for 1 day. I fired it up today and it gives me an option to buy for 24hrs for $2.99 or $9.99 for a month. BTW this app works REALLY well.

REINSTALLING IT DOES NOT RESET THE TRIAL

Last edited by jamesjay; 01-28-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Sprint offers a Vision Nav pack for $20.00 a month which you may be able to use this with. My current Vision plan is $15.00 a month and doesn't include this. But this program does work well, I used it this morning to go to work. Funny thing is it updated traffic and said there was traffic ahead and it lists the feet until. Well it counted down and when it got to 5 feet and less I looked over and there was a traffic cop pulling over two cars. Since everyone was rubbernecking it was the cause of traffic. Perhaps I can scam, i mean persuade, Sprint to get me the nav pack or ultimate pack without extra cost.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjay View Post
Mine worked for two days (during which it said continue or buy for $9.99 no countdown), then I havent tried for 1 day. I fired it up today and it gives me an option to buy for 24hrs for $2.99 or $9.99 for a month. BTW this app works REALLY well.

REINSTALLING IT DOES NOT RESET THE TRIAL
awww.....i was really hoping that it would still work....oh well....thanks for the info James
________
NikolleHot live

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan