PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 04:11 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
I use this program too and adding a signature everytime would suck. I would like to get the person picture to appear at least at the beginning of the message.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!
Threadstarter

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
If you go into settings/sounds&notifications you can turn off sounds, vibrate and on screen messages

Not even supposedto be discussing this here
Thats not what he is referring to. He is referring to the problem where if you leave a thread open and the person your texting sends you a message while its open your phone will vibrate regardless of what mode your phone is in i.e. silent or vibrate.

And why would the signature need to change everytime? That makes no sense.

This is crazy, i ask "is this possible", and i get a bunch of responses of how annoying my request would be if someone found a way to do it. My advice? If its not helping me resolve this, which was the reason that I posted this in the first place, then please move to the next thread.

And the topic can be discussed, the software just cannot be posted here..get it together!

Last edited by Success100; 01-11-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: forgot something

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan