PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 11:39 PM
piaa_nissan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer View Post
This isnt a rant most of you said tech support was nice ....
I went IN to the location Where I got my Mogul I'm under my 30 days AND I'm paying insurance so if the phone is lost broken squished whatever I get a replacement FREE !! I told the dude I wasn't content with the GAP between the parts you know the slider top and the base...
you see a buddy at work saw my phone and went out and immediately got one for himself.....I made this gap in between the pieces unacceptable by trying to use the sedio rubberized cover (IMHO Not a nice product!!)
whatever who cares Im under my 30 days I could have decided I wanted a Trio for all he cares or My dog could drop it in the toilette whatever gimmie a new phone !!
he friggin went and got this manager who produced a new one from the back to compare the GAPs between that one and mine....informed his manager that he couldn't locate my purchase info (the chick that originally did my order had some difficulties getting it done) and that HE (THE CLERK) recommended that I not get a new phone....

Seriously if I wasnt saved and well shall I say wise.. I would-of dropped kicked that kid ..anyway the mgr did his little dance...so I took the opportunity to ask him about policy R.E. Custom ROM's and the like...bottom line...you pay the $7 a month insurance you can literally jam poo in it and return it and get a new one who cares. if its runnin MAC X linux starwars winNT Boo Boo no big deal.. However if your not paying the insurance... well you better flash back to a sprint Bootloader, cause their techs generally can't tell what ROM your running (fries with that sir) but it would be smart to try to get a stock on on there B4 returning to the shop...for covered repairs

thats a no brainer pay the $7 a month and do what ya like.. well except be displeased with the new gap between the sliding pieces....

Wow that makes a lot of sense, does anyone have an english translation?
Old 01-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by piaa_nissan View Post

Wow that makes a lot of sense, does anyone have an english translation?
ROFLMAO!!!!

It wasnt THAT hard to understand...

ChristianProgammer, that is a funny story. Just a recommendation: NO CRACK FOR YOU!! hahaha just kidding. It seems you were very excited when writing that post!
Old 01-27-2008, 12:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: Sprint

c_lun_ce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation What the $7.00 dollars covers

...bottom line...you pay the $7 a month insurance you can literally jam poo in it and return it and get a new one who cares I went IN to the location Where I got my Mogul I'm under my 30 days AND I'm paying insurance so if the phone is lost broken squished whatever I get a replacement FREE.

OK at Sprint this is not the case. First you have 30 days to try the phone out if you do not like the model then you can return it for the same or a one time exchange for a different device. A second device change in your thirty days requires you to pay full retail for the phone. The $7 dollars a month is TEP total equipment protection which includes service and repair which is $4 dollars. The remaining $3 dollars is coverage for lost, stolen, damage beyond repair, and water damage. These all require a insurance claim which is $50 dollar deductable. So you can not jam poop into a phone and just return it in your thirty days. Bottmline the company is selling you the phone below cost so if they just exchange everyone that people destroy without any rules in the thirty days than the company would lose millions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan