PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: None
Threadstarter

my80chevette is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What do I need??

Thanks for the help. I am still going to work on this ppc6800 for the chits and giggles. I would love to dump the Sprint rom on it and put a different one in place of it. Any suggestions on what one would provide the best experience and customization? I have tried Manila 2d, IFonz, Androkkid and Spbmobileshell but none of those have worked well with the sprint rom on my phone. What has everyone else tried??
Old 12-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Have you tried the Tinkerbell Titan Rom? We have gotten some great feedback from our users and have refined it over the last year to what it is today. The actual thread went down here lately, but hopefully it will be back up soon!! Stay tuned! =]=]

Old 12-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

my80chevette is a n00b

I would love to read about the ROM..... Is the Rom or thread backed up anywhere I could get access to it? What are its features or special mods?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

It is basically a stripped 29022 wm 6.5.x Rom with some added features and GUI. You will have to see it yourself to get the full flavor. I will ask again about how our repair efforts are proceeding with the Tinkerbell's Titan thread repair\recovery process! Stay tuned!! =]=]
Old 12-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

my80chevette is a n00b

Hope to see and hopefully install it soon!!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

my80chevette is a n00b

I have tried installing a couple of roms I found on xda and they failed to load giving me a this utility cannot update this device errors. Are there any other roms I could try that definately work untill the tinkerbell one is up and running?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:54 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by my80chevette View Post
Are there any other roms I could try that definately work untill the tinkerbell one is up and running?
Hey my80chevette! Mindfrost repaired our Tinkerbell Titan thread. Thank you for your patience!!

11-1-11-tinkerbells-29022-titan-rom-tbn-39-98-verizon-sprint-gps-toolset.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

my80chevette is a n00b

Okay I havent been on here for a long while but heres an update. I finally got the wifi and gps to work on my Sprint Mogul. I also got the update from Mobile 6 to 6.1 and installed it with no problem. I have since tried the nuespl to try to unlock my phone and Im no sure if it worked.... So I went ahead and tried to install the Tinkerbell Titan upgrade but it stops shortly after the gray loading screen on the phone comes up. The phone recovers to the 6.1 fine but I don't really want to try over and over and chance a bricked phone. I was wondering if it might be the sd card Im using. I have a 4 gig card in the phone and I have seen where some updates say a 2 gig card. Just seeing if there is any advice on how to proceed? Would like to have new rom so any help appreciated!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan