PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 12:29 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
thanx to Raven_coda & Kona_Mtbkr they brought to every device a working cube with C++ and no flash, for people who had a hard time using Slither's cube, this is it for you, its beta but works great in my 2.09 ROM.
Original Link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343583

-if you have FtouchFlo installed, remove it because its included in the cube.cab
-Install in device is a must.
-the audio button brings the audio manager, its uploaded below, if you dont want to install it then change the path into windows media player using cube settings.

In the mean while stay tuned for slither last release 1.60, its will be great, we added one more screen for 12 applications and a 5th contact page with identical functionality...you will be able to select contacts by clicking add and hit cross to remove...plus he added an extra feature that I don't believe the original has that, its uses the picture resizing code...this will make it easy for noobs to add a contact take a photo and use it all in the same touch process.
Will this work on the 2.16 ROM? I tried installing it, but I cant get it to activate correctly. I drag my finger from the bottom of the screen and it does nothing. Im my programs menu u, it has an icon for "cube Settings" and that's it. Is that suppsoe to be there?

Old 11-21-2007, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

geehova is a n00b
Ok I understand how to flash roms and all of the other things. But in this case adding the cube gets a bit confusing. I've seen about three post concerning the cube and I just want to know do I start here then follow through with the other two post or what. Just looking for a little direction here on the whole cube thing.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Lurker

geehova is a n00b
nevermind got it to working
Old 11-21-2007, 02:57 PM
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Will this work on the 2.16 ROM? I tried installing it, but I cant get it to activate correctly. I drag my finger from the bottom of the screen and it does nothing. Im my programs menu u, it has an icon for "cube Settings" and that's it. Is that suppsoe to be there?

Still not working for me. How hard do I have to press on the screen? I dont wanna scratch the screen.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:37 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
try using your stylus, if you can't get it to work with that, you've not got everything installed/running correctly.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:47 PM
DaGreatOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
try using your stylus, if you can't get it to work with that, you've not got everything installed/running correctly.

I just installed the Cube application. I already had the Audio Manager installed previously. The only time I saw that the TouchFlo was working was earlier today when I locked my sceen. I got an error saying TouchfFlo was working.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

wheelsun is a n00b
anyone else experiencing major lag when tapping the SMS/Email? just wondering if its me or the Mogul
Old 11-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: Bell Mobility

csroka is a n00b
I downloaded this and it works great! however i have a 5 tab and it took my contacts tab away from the today screen...any ideas on how to get it back...i simplied tried to change the tabs and put contacts back..but no dice..any suggestions?
Old 11-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Lurker

missshavonne is a n00b
This may be another already answered question-- but in the cube settings app it lets you do some weather stuff-- but the weather doesn't show up on the cube does it? where do these settings apply? Thanks..
Old 11-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Still not working for me. How hard do I have to press on the screen? I dont wanna scratch the screen.
yo dont press you just slide with you thumb, check in your startup items if \windows
startup if the Toucflo, biotouch, Mediahub and applauncher are there, they should be there otherwise when you reset your device you wont be able to start the cube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207
I just installed the Cube application. I already had the Audio Manager installed previously. The only time I saw that the TouchFlo was working was earlier today when I locked my sceen. I got an error saying TouchfFlo was working.
the cube shouldnt be working when the device is locked, but this is a bug and the author promissed it will be fixed in the next beta release, you should be able to open it if its already opened when the device is locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsun
anyone else experiencing major lag when tapping the SMS/Email? just wondering if its me or the Mogulyes
it does have a litle bit of lag but not major, its up to how much memory you have left in your mogul, if you have other programs open, then Im sure that what its causing the lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by csroka
I downloaded this and it works great! however i have a 5 tab and it took my contacts tab away from the today screen...any ideas on how to get it back...i simplied tried to change the tabs and put contacts back..but no dice..any suggestions?
here is your fix, delete this key HKLM\Software\OEM\MASD\QuickDial using registry editor like resco registry editor or total commander whichever you use

Quote:
Originally Posted by misshavone
This may be another already answered question-- but in the cube settings app it lets you do some weather stuff-- but the weather doesn't show up on the cube does it? where do these settings apply? Thanks..
it applys to HTC home plugin weather tab, if you dont have it you can find it this forum in software section.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan