PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

jondeak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Could Someone Please Help Me?

Hey guys, I just bought a Mogul and i love the phone but im having problems with it.
1-The Phone section of the mogul is very slow, sometimes i have to press talk or end call 5 or 6 times for it to work. Can i make my mogul faster?

2-you tube wont work....i tried to follow your F&Q guide but i dont know how to download all that stuff throught active syc.

3-Is there any other "contacts" options I can use besides the one loaded into the mogul? Its so hard to try to navigate to name i want to call using the tiny "abc" "def" etc etc buttons...i wish it was bigger and easier.

4- after i get a call and answer it supposedly from what my friends tell me is that when they called me it rang forever..yet i only heard 1 or 2 rings? whats up with that.

5-is there anyway i could make my speaker phone louder?

I know that this is a good phone and i saved up forever to get it and i dont want to give up on it so any help would be awsome
thanks
stacy
Old 11-07-2007, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
Check your private messages, jondeak
Old 11-07-2007, 04:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ooregulateoo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ooregulateoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondeak View Post
Hey guys, I just bought a Mogul and i love the phone but im having problems with it.
1-The Phone section of the mogul is very slow, sometimes i have to press talk or end call 5 or 6 times for it to work. Can i make my mogul faster?
if you recently got ur mogul it should be 2.09 it should be fast but it has a memory leak i have to soft reset my phone from time to time

2-you tube wont work....i tried to follow your F&Q guide but i dont know how to download all that stuff throught active syc.
mostly cabs u install the tcpmp the tcpmp plug in and flashvideobundle all in ur phone and it should work

3-Is there any other "contacts" options I can use besides the one loaded into the mogul? Its so hard to try to navigate to name i want to call using the tiny "abc" "def" etc etc buttons...i wish it was bigger and easier.
u can use pocketcm found on the fourm its like the iphone scroller eaiser to use if u got big fingers like me

4- after i get a call and answer it supposedly from what my friends tell me is that when they called me it rang forever..yet i only heard 1 or 2 rings? whats up with that.
u can change the ringer from 2 to 1 in the ##778# with ur msl theres a link where it give u mogul hacks to make ur phone better

never had a problem with this

I know that this is a good phone and i saved up forever to get it and i dont want to give up on it so any help would be awsome
thanks
stacy

hopefully i helped here a link for reg hacks
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5108
Old 11-07-2007, 04:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
1. Go into phone options and disable the "keypad tones" make sure its off.

2.download tcpmp version 0.72rc1 @ http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/

and in addition to it, install flash bundle cab 1.4.3 @

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=148801

Once everything is installed, there should be something on your mobile device programs list called "Video sites" use that to browse your content and tapping once on the video will bring up a link allowing you to play it.

In tcpmp make sure your video driver is set to GDI or Raw Framebuffer otherwise it will be choppy and unviewable.

3. You can Use something called photo contacts pro (I use it personally and I love It)

4. This might be due to your radio version, also there is a way to change the amount of time it takes the phone to register the phone call. YOu will need something called "getspc" (Google it or search forums) which will enable you to change something called "Slot cycle Index" which tells the phone how often to sync with the towers thus decreasing ring delays.

5. Yes, search for audiopara.csv. I've found a good link,

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...me-issues.html

Hope This helps......

Off to bed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondeak View Post

thanks
stacy
Old 11-09-2007, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

355Nation is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by pctek4456 View Post

5. Yes, search for audiopara.csv. I've found a good link,

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...me-issues.html

Hope This helps......

Off to bed now.
Verified that the link provided works, my volume sounds great now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan