PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 05:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

staticchmbr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

i work for a sprint store, and no you do not HAVE to get data on a TP2. you just wont be able to experience half of the features on it...

anyways good job with the exchange! the only thig we can order to replace the mogul right now is the snap.. piece of garbage!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

massimo51 is a n00b

Sweet, I wish i would've done it all in one step.

I actually found out about Sprint replacing Touch Pro's with Touch Pro 2's, so after some footwork and a few workarounds because long story short, neither Asurion nor Sprint wanted to step me up from a Mogul to Touch Pro too, so I played them off each other. I went through Asurion with my Mogul (model has network problems) to replace it with a Touch Pro, because Sprint wasn't doing that. Then politely called a Sprint Repair Center and said i had problems with my Touch Pro (not a lie i did, same one's most people encountered, read here at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426585)), and a Sprint Store Tech, said they didn't carry the Touch Pro but that they could look up a list of comparable replacements. So I said oh really , which phones were being offered. The Tech input my phone number saw the Touch Pro and among the list, wouldn't you know it was the Touch Pro 2. I said ok, can i make an appointment to have my phone looked at. Tech said certainly. I went dropped it off for about an hour or so. Went back, demonstrated the issues i encountered stuck Home Key and Back Key and GPS Lag and Misdirection (please note, the Touch Pro GPS issue cannot be tested, they'd have to drive around with your phone, and even then its intermittent, meaning it doesn't happen all the time, which by the way means they have to believe you and hence replace your phone.) Long Story with a Happy Ending, I indirectly traded in my malfunctioning Mogul for a Touch Pro 2 without having to mod my super sweet 3rd party plan. Cheerz
Old 04-08-2010, 10:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

WOW, makes me almost want to drop my titan in water to have to get the replacement. Just the chance to get a TP2...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 04-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

MPEGTWO is a n00b

Just checked with asurion. they have moguls in stock. tons of them. the way i look at it, If I am going to pay $100 deductible then I will have 0 tolerance for problems with the replacement phone over the next two years.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Bump back TTT. What replacement are you guys getting now for a 6800?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan