PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 02:31 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is really nice. Keep up the excellent work!
Old 11-13-2007, 08:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: O2 Atom Life

observer365 is a n00b
This development doesnt seems to go any further...wonder why?
Old 11-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

tmgnm is a n00b
2 things
1. beautiful...love the interface and
2. observer... 'baffles' is doing this free of charge and on his own time and such cannot dedicate every waking moment to it as life calls, so lighten up please, he will finish and it will be great, but only with time
Old 11-14-2007, 01:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL 6800
Carrier: SPRINT

sentinelly is a n00b
i keep comming back . to see lol im just waiting lol
Old 11-14-2007, 08:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tdoshi9 is a n00b
wow... first off... i like the animation.... i think it will be right on if you keep the memory down and keep the development coming the way you have.... i do find the "flikering" alittle annoying but i also see the point it does let me know its not going to the link but spinning.... so im kinda mixed on that... maybe with a working link to see it really work would be better... just my .02 thanks...

second.. do you people just load things... not read and the complain about it? it has been said atleast 8 times that the buttons don't work... its in development stages.....????

third... wow no one reads things... the guy said he is busy... the rack on the car... busy at work and life... he is doing it himself on his own time... just wait... you didn't have it before so y are you so sad you don't have it now... he is workin on it....
Old 11-14-2007, 09:51 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
It's funny to see these people with such low post counts complain. They contribute nothing, yet expect everything.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800

hola hevito is a n00b
this doesnt seem to run on my ppc 6800.
it doesnt give me any error details.
ill try again later
Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: O2 Atom Life

observer365 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
It's funny to see these people with such low post counts complain. They contribute nothing, yet expect everything.
I admit that i have not yet contributed much to this programme...what i wanted to say actually was, this is a very promising programme but there is no further updates on this and i just wonder why....probably there is some technical issue that need to be tackled...or share with other viewers and hoping others will try to help to give their piece of mind on how to solve it....i have gone through BAFCube thread and I know he got his own activities and this is just a hobby on his leisure time...and i have no intention to complain about others work and urge others to do it for us...come on guyz,...you are as anxious as i am on waiting for the progress of this programme...except that you have no gut to admit it and blame others for asking the progress of this great work...
Old 11-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
I haven't abandoned the project by any means, I just have been very busy lately. I might be able to get some work done on it later this week, other than that with work and the end of the semester coming up, I may not be able to dedicate some real time to it until December/January when I am on break before the Spring semester.

But I definitely will be working on this, unfortunately, it's just low on the priority list at the moment.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan