PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sure. Use notes. To open a link in notes you will need Resco or Total Command (there might be other explorers that work also) to perform an Open with command.

I use Resco and it works fine.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 10-27-2007, 01:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

rlhaganjr is a n00b
thanks so much im a noob so im not familiar with how to start the note and link the files. i jus installed resco and downloaded the manual but im not seeing where or how to do this. can u please help?
Old 10-27-2007, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sugaryling is just getting started
NEed help with assigning contacts

I'm a little confues with this step:

-To assign contact Numbers, sync your Mogul with your PC---EASY, I SYNC ALL THE TIME.

open /Program Files/SCLPF/Contact Links in your computer---HOW DO I DO THIS? THE ONLY FOLDER THAT I CAN ACCESS FROM MY PC IS THE HTC MOGUL DOCUMENTS FOLDER ON MY DESKTOP. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO GO INTO MYDEVICE/PROGRAMSFILES FROM MY PC.

copy all contacts shortcuts to your desktop, open contact1, contact2, etc in Notepad and modify the numbers then save with the same name. when you're done, Transfer all amended contacts shortcut to your original folder in your device.---LETS GET THE FIRST PART FIGURED OUT BEFORE I GO ONTO THIS STEP.

HELP
Old 10-27-2007, 03:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugaryling View Post
I'm a little confues with this step:

-To assign contact Numbers, sync your Mogul with your PC---EASY, I SYNC ALL THE TIME.

open /Program Files/SCLPF/Contact Links in your computer---HOW DO I DO THIS? THE ONLY FOLDER THAT I CAN ACCESS FROM MY PC IS THE HTC MOGUL DOCUMENTS FOLDER ON MY DESKTOP. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO GO INTO MYDEVICE/PROGRAMSFILES FROM MY PC.

copy all contacts shortcuts to your desktop, open contact1, contact2, etc in Notepad and modify the numbers then save with the same name. when you're done, Transfer all amended contacts shortcut to your original folder in your device.---LETS GET THE FIRST PART FIGURED OUT BEFORE I GO ONTO THIS STEP.

HELP
first you need to know how to really sync your device, because from what I read I see that you dont know how to look for the files when syncing.
1st step sync your device and when activesync window pops out, click on explore so you can see the content of your device on ur pc.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

sprint_2007 is just getting started
Hey man sorry to bug, but I see 3 links i can click on. First the Flashlite one, then 2 others the Slither Cube and efrost FTouchFlo original links. People say theres an attached file at the bottom of the first post, but i dont see it AT ALL! Im logged in and everything, when i downloaded the Flashlite, nothing else was there just the Adobe Flashlite. Any help, links, or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated thanks guys!
Old 10-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint_2007 View Post
Hey man sorry to bug, but I see 3 links i can click on. First the Flashlite one, then 2 others the Slither Cube and efrost FTouchFlo original links. People say theres an attached file at the bottom of the first post, but i dont see it AT ALL! Im logged in and everything, when i downloaded the Flashlite, nothing else was there just the Adobe Flashlite. Any help, links, or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated thanks guys!
he took it down he is updateing it. ill be waiting. i want to install this.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

sprint_2007 is just getting started
oooh ha ha pkay thanks bro. I was searching the thread one by one so i just had to ask after finding nothing. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: EVIL V

EDGE23 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to EDGE23
updated 10/28/07

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=336234
samsung 680, a700, 920, legendary 9k, a900, 6700, treo 700wx, 6800, 6700, 6800(collecting dust), as of 01/09/08 htc touch, and 5/24/08 finally the blackberry curve, 10/15/08 touch pro, 4/30/09 boring blackberry curve again.
12/04/09 DROID.
WM, HTC, and BB can go to hell now.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Im going with slither trough the final version, as soon as he get it all fixed and all graphics looks right, I will make the cab file including the lastest touchflo.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

c2meang is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
Im going with slither trough the final version, as soon as he get it all fixed and all graphics looks right, I will make the cab file including the lastest touchflo.
Wow... can't wait.. Any time estimates?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan