PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Thunderbolt (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307)
-   -   what device are you leaving for the thunderbolt? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=141808)

Straitup27 04-06-2011 10:10 AM

Re: what device are you leaving for the thunderbolt?

Quote:

Originally Posted by whotahn (Post 2080559)
i left the dinc. I miss the small size in my pockets and that's about it. (sorry can't wear the hipster pouches....) but everything about the bolt has made up for the slightly larger bulge in my drawers........ I guess it really isn't a bad thing....lol

lmfaoooo!!!

doogie 04-06-2011 03:16 PM

Yeah, how do you follow that post... :P

Moved over from the Touch Pro 2 yesterday and so far, loving the phone, definitely an enthusiast device. As soon as these guys want to start talking WP7 I'm there, definitely disappointed at the lack of video streaming options on Android. Netflix, Hulu, I'm looking at you guys..

Kliptik 04-07-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogie (Post 2080775)
Yeah, how do you follow that post... :P

Moved over from the Touch Pro 2 yesterday and so far, loving the phone, definitely an enthusiast device. As soon as these guys want to start talking WP7 I'm there, definitely disappointed at the lack of video streaming options on Android. Netflix, Hulu, I'm looking at you guys..

Both Hulu and Netflix streaming are currently in the works for Android... Just as a heads up in case you didnt know.

nsauceda35 04-09-2011 08:05 PM

I'm coming over from the Desire which I had for over three months before switching carriers. Before that, it was the Touch Pro. I'm glad I made the switch because the Thunderbolt has a lot more support for ROMs and other mods than the USCC Desire.

rune-san 04-14-2011 01:27 PM

Left my Alltel Touch Pro 1. suffice it to say the two aren't anywhere close :P

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ginsujim 04-15-2011 07:50 AM

Coming from TP2 (my screen finally died) Waiting for it to arrive

Adrianh85 04-15-2011 08:44 AM

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(Droid I or EVO): Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; ADR6400L 4G Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I left the incredible

TheScribbler 04-15-2011 04:47 PM

I am coming from an Evo. Sprint has had a network outage / capacity issue in my area so they have allowed myself and family (3 Evos) out of contract with no ETF. All of us love the 4.3" HTC form factor, so this is a logical move. As well (hopefully) LTE will be available soon here.

Actually get the new phones on Monday through Amazon ( $175 vs $249 times 3 so a no brainer choice really). I expect to break even on the sale of the old phones and the cost of the new. So a nice 'free' upgrade 9 months after the first purchase.

ziggy471 04-23-2011 05:37 PM

I left the TP2 in September for an Incredible, and jumped to the 'Bolt beginning of the month. Only reason I jumped to the Inc in September was MM and X both got Desire's, and I felt left out. lol

Z

eurotrash323 04-24-2011 01:02 PM

Droid Eris for me. night and day.