PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Going the way of the droid

well, i will have to join the parade here.. Went into a vzw store to get my imagio replaced(windows button fell off) and they said they'd hook me up with the upgrade to a droid Incredible for a discount off the two year price before my NE2.. So now I too am jumping on the bandwagon.. hope this faster processor doesnt chew through the battery too fast.. I did read on the forum somewhere that the imagio battery works on the Incredible too, so that may be cool..
Old 05-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Tomteta is a n00b

Anyone have luck upgrading early? Since I got the Imagio last November at the 2yr price my upgrade is over a year away. I cant stand this phone anymore. I might just pay retail for the Incredible. Ive had 3+ Windows Mobile phones and am ready to go Android.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RJonesUSC is just getting started

I just ordered one as well. Been on WinMo for years and years and am finally making the change. Luckily wehave a few dozon lines in our corporate account and I was able to get the phone for $99 using one of the upgrades available.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work

if you have more than one line you can early upgrade any of the non pda lines to get the incredible. Then just swap the phone over to the number you have the imagio on now.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>>>>Raphael/Touch Pro CDMA>>>>IMAGIO>>>Droid
Carrier: metroPCS

Wtanis is keeping up the good workWtanis is keeping up the good work

Unfortunately I couldnt wait nor did I want to pay for the initial release price of the evo....so I got my motorola droid....i really hate to sell out windows mobile but damn it made my imagio look like something from the early 2000's. Adroid is such a polished os and I dont think our best windows mobile rom is even a competition
Old 05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

lesliedp3 is a n00b

I'm also like many of you. I am really liking my Imagio especially with the custom ROMs out now. They make the phone so much better and I have 13 months before I can take advantage of the NE2... I really want to try out the Incredible also.
I just discovered, however, that HTC is planning on adding 1080p and 5.1 surround sound to their 2011 lineup as well as rumors of a Droid Tablet.
If they're adding 1080p and 5.1 surround sound then I think I'll hold out as the Incredible will probably be superceeded within a year to something even more incredible!
Just my 2 cents. I am a cellphone guru, LOVE the HTCs, LOVE Imagio, but hate when I upgrade and then they come out with a new phone. So, I'm going to hold out for the Incredible's superceeder...
Old 05-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You will have a new " Latest and Greatest" every 3 - 6 months , that's how vzw sells phones.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
Radio
1.39.00.0627r

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio