PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

gcianc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Imagio HSPL Speculation and Q/A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
Then why dont you go make one and share with us
do you think by asking about updates every other day will make it appear faster
Do you think that if there was an update it wouldnt be posted
this is a DISCUSSION FORUM

Your posts are more futile than "is there an update"... even worse they are totally condescending and only create member hostility where none is needed.

Noone is bitching or moaning about anything well except YOU.

I personally will be expensing/buying the best phone in the market late this year regardless to bolster productivity (not pimp a phone and hype it online).

best regards.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Moto Droid

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work

Well as I see both your opinions I think it is good to discuss HSPL because it reminds those who are capable of producing it that there are people out here who are still really looking forward to it. And I don't know about everyone else but if I develop something it makes my time feel more worth while if people care and I know it would be put to good use to fight the droid and iphone armies, they're all fat and ****y over there in the droid forum on this site. WM this, WM that. Fags. And for you englishmen, I'm not talking about having a smoke.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Agreed. If anything, Comonex should be thrilled that we are all there rooting for her to win this battle. I know I would be encouraged by all this. I can't even begin to fathom how much work must be involved in cracking this. Hell, I would have no clue where to even begin. Glad it's being worked on.

Oh, and @fnf...not all of us "Fags" are over in the droid forum. Notice you have a droid listed as one of your devices and you must have spent some time over in that forum to know about the "WM this, WM that, Just sayin'. It's all good.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:39 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Been playing IRC tag with cmonex for the last week. A few days ago she said she was done with the spl hacking for a beta test but still had to package it in a wrapper. Its getting closer!! I have a manila 2.5 rom ready (needs testing after I can flash it) so it should be released after the hardspl is tested pending no big issues.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-08-2010 at 05:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It's great that you have a rom for us to flash when we get the un-locker. It will be nice not to have all that bloatware to deal with. Looking forward to flashing it , thanks man !
Old 02-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P
Threadstarter

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Been playing IRC tag with cmonex for the last week. A few days ago she said she was done with the spl hacking for a beta test but still had to package it in a wrapper. Its getting closer!! I have a manila 2.5 rom ready (needs testing after I can flash it) so it should be released after the hardspl is tested pending no big issues.
thanks for the update
Old 02-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P
Threadstarter

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
I cant beleive what im reading you guys are the biggest bunch of whinners what more do you want theres a new rom out,
Theres 2.1 sense and 2.5 sense out
Theres tons of mods
But your still bitchin about a hard spl
If you think its so easy why dont you guys make one and quit crying
lol. are you serious? please quote the posts where people are whining and bitching....

also please read the first post and follow the thread rules.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:15 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

removed post

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-10-2010 at 09:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Moto Droid

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxKevin View Post
Agreed. If anything, Comonex should be thrilled that we are all there rooting for her to win this battle. I know I would be encouraged by all this. I can't even begin to fathom how much work must be involved in cracking this. Hell, I would have no clue where to even begin. Glad it's being worked on.

Oh, and @fnf...not all of us "Fags" are over in the droid forum. Notice you have a droid listed as one of your devices and you must have spent some time over in that forum to know about the "WM this, WM that, Just sayin'. It's all good.
I thanked your post for reading my post through, I know many people just scan through the first couple lines.

The deal is I am die hard win mo, however I was like one of 5 in this forum originally who had the imagio, and much was not going on, then the droid's huge release was going on and I had a line free for renewal and I wanted to maybe see what I could do with it. It's really okay, it snappy, of course mine is rooted and I have 2.1 flashed on and its overclocked and the speech input is cool but I can't use it for work outlook so its almost unusable for me other than a cool toy. It just doesn't have the tweakability of win mo, its not for me. But it keeps me intune to what google is whipping up. And I must have the coolest phone out of everyone I know. Oh yes, I must.

Last edited by fordnfishin; 02-09-2010 at 12:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Well then, sir, I'll return the favor. You are the first person to put into words how I feel about my Droid.

"Cool toy," that's exactly what it is. I mostly use my Imagio because of the limitations of the Droid. How can a device, "with Google," have such a pathetic Gmail app. The whole email situation on the Droid is half-baked. Saving and forwarding attachments are basic email functions but you have to put a third party app on the device even to make it halfway usable.

And I can't stand the file handling, my camera pics would go into three different folders on the sd card. Same with videos and album art. Hello? Why?

Oh well, long live WinMo, and again, lifting my glass to cmonex and all the other developers. Thanks for the ride.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio