PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

that looks great

Old 01-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

FaSSt9602 is a n00b
Re: Modded Laskarface Lockscreen

Well, I went to run this .cab, so I went through add/remove programs to get rid of the Dusk lock that I had and now I have no lock screen at all. It is just defaulting to the standard WinMo lock screen, as in no slider. I tried to load the new .cab that keith posted, but it isn't doing anything.

Any thoughts?! I really want to get my lock slider back!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

you might need to go into the winmo control panel and make sure the desired lock mechanism is selected.

Go to Settings > All Settings > Lock > The "Display" Tab > and then select the Windows Default as the lock screen. It might have been reset to Windows Classic when you made all the changes.

As a side note - I definitely am a fan of the DUSK lockscreen, HOWEVER, I have noticed that uninstalling it does seem to delete all the previous Windows lockscreen files and it seems to completely kill the slide lock. I sent an email to Grzegorz10 (the guy that created that lock screen) and here's what he said:

In your windows folder you will find 4 files

htc_LS_LockScene_480x800
htc_LS_LockScene_800x480
LS_LockScene_480x800
LS_LockScene_800x480

Copy and paste them to the folder in windows called Lockscreen and then do a SR that should correct things for you

Last edited by yatman60; 01-29-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
you might need to go into the winmo control panel and make sure the desired lock mechanism is selected.

Go to Settings > All Settings > Lock > The "Display" Tab > and then select the Windows Default as the lock screen. It might have been reset to Windows Classic when you made all the changes.

As a side note - I definitely am a fan of the DUSK lockscreen, HOWEVER, I have noticed that uninstalling it does seem to delete all the previous Windows lockscreen files and it seems to completely kill the slide lock. I sent an email to Grzegorz10 (the guy that created that lock screen) and here's what he said:

In your windows folder you will find 4 files

htc_LS_LockScene_480x800
htc_LS_LockScene_800x480
LS_LockScene_480x800
LS_LockScene_800x480

Copy and paste them to the folder in windows called Lockscreen and then do a SR that should correct things for you
Once you get it back to normal copy the whole lockscreen folder from windows to your storage card and you can easily always get it back. My lockscreen will not do this as it only changes image files. not cpr files.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
Once you get it back to normal copy the whole lockscreen folder from windows to your storage card and you can easily always get it back. My lockscreen will not do this as it only changes image files. not cpr files.

That explains why the uninstall of the Dusk lockscreen and the installation of the Laskarface Lockscreen didn't work as Keith isn't re-creating the Lockscreen folder. So if the uninstall of the Dusk erases that folder, then you'll have to restore it first.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Nice Keith. 1 suggestion for improvement. I noticed the sliders for the individual notifications are a bit squished horizontally. Can this be fixed? I know you fixed the main slider already.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Nice Keith. 1 suggestion for improvement. I noticed the sliders for the individual notifications are a bit squished horizontally. Can this be fixed? I know you fixed the main slider already.
If I get some time I will look into it.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

This is by far my favorite lock screen mod. Any idea if it will run on Sense 2.5.2012?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
This is by far my favorite lock screen mod. Any idea if it will run on Sense 2.5.2012?
Yeah it works with 2.5 any build, the 2.5 cab does not change our stock lock screen. On the other hand when we start getting roms that may vary.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Radical! Thanked.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio