PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Conflippers Back (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100932)

Mahalo 12-09-2009 11:53 PM

Re: Conflippers Back

Hell to the YEAH! This is great news, but get all of your holiday stuff wrapped up before you tackle this so you can devote your full attention to it! ;)

Looking forward to loving my Imagio even more than I already do (which is a LOT!)

w0rdie 12-10-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conflipper (Post 1400946)
Well looks like the Jump SPL is not a smart way to go about doing this. Can it work yes. But what it involves is mapping out the entire device, and then you have to tell everything where to start to write it into the memory.

So what you are doing, is flashing your device manually. But if you enter in the wrong memory address. then your device is going to be bricked.

It works in theory, but it is very dangerous, and it will leave your device open to be bricked very easily. Because of this I would not recommend using it to flash a rom at this time.

So waiting for HSPL is the viable option then huh... fair enough.

conflipper 12-10-2009 02:33 AM

I am in contact with Cmonex, trying to see how long it will take, and when she will have time to get this done. So I am trying to get this done has soon has I can. We will have to wait and see, I will see once what happens and once I know she has time to work on it, I will let everyone know.

briannowicki 12-10-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conflipper (Post 1401334)
I am in contact with Cmonex, trying to see how long it will take, and when she will have time to get this done. So I am trying to get this done has soon has I can. We will have to wait and see, I will see once what happens and once I know she has time to work on it, I will let everyone know.

are you still going to try JumpSPL or SPL.40?

w0rdie 12-10-2009 11:35 AM

He's working with Cmonex to get an ETA on the HSPL -- so thats the plan, wait for the HSPL.

Zeddicus 12-10-2009 12:40 PM

Awesome, Conflipper is on the job!! Looking forward to all you can do for the Imagio! You've always been a great asset to ppcg's.

Thanks!! :headbang:

maxtcee 12-10-2009 07:34 PM

thats sexxxxy

macdo 12-11-2009 07:39 AM

thank You & Good luck!
maybe you are ower Imagio's Santa :)

ftropea 12-11-2009 11:15 AM

conflipper:

Just donated $25 to you for the work you plan to do on the Imagio ROM. Another $25 on the way once ROM is released. Doing the same for Cmonex. Thank you both!

nrgetik 12-11-2009 12:02 PM

SCHWEEETT! Cant wait! :)