PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Conflippers Back (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100932)

cbreze 12-16-2009 11:39 AM

Re: Conflippers Back

Quote:

Originally Posted by conflipper (Post 1417382)
its all good. I was sick all weekend, and still am feeling a little ill. Cmonex told me last friday, she would send me a test this week. I need to get in contact with her. But she said it looked to be similar to the RhodiumW, so it wouldnt be to heard. the Leo HSPL will be a tricky one. But we are not worried about that one.

I will get in contact with her, and we can go from there with everything.

Thankyou for the update. Hope you will continue to feel better. :smile:

makryger 12-16-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

its all good. I was sick all weekend, and still am feeling a little ill. Cmonex told me last friday, she would send me a test this week. I need to get in contact with her. But she said it looked to be similar to the RhodiumW, so it wouldnt be to heard. the Leo HSPL will be a tricky one. But we are not worried about that one.

Maybe we can all pitch in and buy you swine flu shots

Americanmetal 12-16-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTCexy (Post 1416673)
Sometimes I think about killing myself after I read all these posts.

+1 :laughing6:

briannowicki 12-17-2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Feel better you'll be back in action soon! i know something like the flu cant stop the conflipper :-P

CozBoogie 12-17-2009 02:06 PM

Moved to the general Imagio Forum.

late,
Coz

fordnfishin 12-17-2009 02:23 PM

Holy ****ing shit. I can have a good christmas now. Love the roms con as I've been with alltel 6 years now. The imagio has serious potential I'm glad you're here to tap into it.

fordnfishin 12-17-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libbycm (Post 1417379)
I agree.. the flaming is childish.

Here is my situation.. my TP broke and I got 3 bad refurbs. VZN said they could ship me a TP2 or I could get a Imagio in store. I chose the Imagio because it looked like a better device for me and because I was impatient, but I did do my research beforehand and knew that the TP2 had an unlocker and the Imagio did not as of yet. I was OK with this, even knowing the possibility that there would never be an unlocker for this phone, because it was a VZN exclusive device, the moto droid currently rules all, and the Imagio community is likely to be small.

However, lets not forget that.. it's only a phone!! :-D

Just my 2 cents anyway.. :confused1:

Can you please just keep your posting to one or two paragraph's unless you have some vital info?

powerpanda 12-17-2009 11:10 PM

good,it's my hope。。