PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint EVO 4g cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

Tinkturtle is keeping up the good workTinkturtle is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sprintusers.com

A few years back, when I started looking at the Mogul, I did a lot of research by reading everything I could on the phone. I also checked the phone out in the store. While reading sprintusers.com, before I found PPCGeeks, there was a lot of negative feedback on the Mogul. It ended up scaring me away from the Mogul, I bought a Touch instead.
Now here I am researching the Hero. After reading all these rosy reviews of the Hero, I looked on sprintusers.com again. It seems to have a lot of negative feedback while other sites are still rosy. What gives with sprintusers?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Monkey Brawler is a n00b
Re: sprintusers.com

Im a sprintuser.com poster and in honestly, they just like to complain. This thing is a work of art and it was JUST released. Some bugs dont pop out till the release. People are more inclined to spend energy to complain than to say good things. Its nature.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Its a crappy website flooded with naysayers and people who want to b!tch about everything. At least thats my experience. Why do you think people come here and stop going there ?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

Zombie Scott is becoming a great contributor

I posted a question concerning Sprint's logic behind forcing smartphone users into Everything plans and I got my head bit off by some of the senior members over there. Yikes!

I actually almost returned this phone before I opened it because of all of the negative feedback I read at another forum. Not the one mentioned above. I am happy I gave it a chance...love the phone!
Old 11-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Elephant Rider is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Scott View Post
I posted a question concerning Sprint's logic behind forcing smartphone users into Everything plans and I got my head bit off by some of the senior members over there. Yikes!
Yeah it seems some of those cats over there just really WANT to give their money away. It's like anytime you say anything about pricing on anything they just come back with a very angry attitude about it. Sprint Fanboism so hard that they're just waiting for Sprint to top the Everything Plan with something that costs more and doesn't really give them any extra. I mean I like Sprint and all but sheesh...
Old 11-09-2009, 04:32 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

+1 to pretty much every post, people will go out of their way to complain about a product but unfortunately say little when everything goes well.
Working 3 years in retail I've found no news is good news
Old 11-13-2009, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/member.php?u=2506

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero