PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hero Mods, Themes, APK's, Fonts, Lockscreens, Taskbars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volknochi View Post
No, holding down Volume Down and End, after the phone has turned off.

i have allways used home and power button to do a nano backup and from there i can install files
Old 02-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

travlincablguy is a n00b
Re: Hero Apk's & Fonts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Well it takes a few hours or so but since I have to work, I have a family so time is limited and it took me a week or so.. But on the weekends if time is available I can do a whole setup with ease.. Hope to see your work soon, we need more pplz on board

New Icons uploaded in my first post's... enjoy

Godzson-Onyx Bluez
I just worry about spending too much time on futile color changes if this supposed 2.1 update makes it all worthless. I do happen to be recently unemployed, does ol' sprint take good care of ya?
Old 02-26-2010, 02:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

koricua74 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Well it takes a few hours or so but since I have to work, I have a family so time is limited and it took me a week or so.. But on the weekends if time is available I can do a whole setup with ease.. Hope to see your work soon, we need more pplz on board

New Icons uploaded in my first post's... enjoy

Godzson-Onyx Bluez
I love the new icons; thank you and chubbz for all of your work!!!!! Do you think you can make a voicemail icon because the stock one just doesn't look good next to your set?
Old 02-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

where can i get a signed package for the stock 1.5 icons i like to have a backup on my sd card just incase i need theme please
Old 02-26-2010, 01:15 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
where can i get a signed package for the stock 1.5 icons i like to have a backup on my sd card just incase i need theme please
Why not just nandroid before you install the icons?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 02-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Why not just nandroid before you install the icons?
well then any apps installed afterwards are gone, solely because of some icons.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:25 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Yeah, thought of that after the fact.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post

yep
Old 02-26-2010, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by koricua74 View Post
I love the new icons; thank you and chubbz for all of your work!!!!! Do you think you can make a voicemail icon because the stock one just doesn't look good next to your set?
Your welcome but the truth is Godzson created them all I did was package them up if he create the voicemail icon I am more than willing to zip up.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Just a NooB

still need them icons please and thx you

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero