PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

mruptown757 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mruptown757
Arrow so.. i rooted my phone right but

not what i was hoping for so the first thing i did was load fresh rom it came across the screen with the htc logo said fresh i was like oh i like that so im waitingstayed on the htc screen for like 10 min came up with the option of htc sense or lancher htc sense didnt work kept saying force close so i tried lancher and it did come up looked real noce then did the the same thing so i tried another rom damagecontrol it did the samething so now im working wit modaco custom rom 1.1 which i really dont see a big difference and yea i know its only 1.5 but still any reason why everything keeps force closing im reading pages after pages tring different things and im still ending up with nothing i had to earse everything cuz i couldnt get out of the boot screen i had to hit the power botton and the vol key to get to the boot screen and i had to wipe everything out it got the hero up and running and everything my cam not working saying to insert sd card and the card is still in the slot is my sd card messed up man im not sure whats going on and to add my clock location says im in detroit and i live in virginia lol soo ppcgeek folks help me out i couldnt wait for 2.1 wit all these good roms out whats the point u know i just want one to work for me if my sd card is messed up would that play a part in the roms not working idk i just need some help sorry so long just had to let yall know what was going on and this is the short verison

i use this to root http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584029

Last edited by mruptown757; 04-29-2010 at 09:24 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero