PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 05:38 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: ***HTC Hero OFFICIAL Group***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
I think he's running a hero android build on his vogue. I did that for a few weeks before I got my hero
Haha I tried it and it was SLOWWW! Haha
Old 01-10-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

epitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Idk what to do with the group yet, but i guess we can have secret hero stuff within it
I think we should share Twitter names to create a large news sharing or team of fellow hero users and tell about new apps we've tried and shit. Just throwing it in the hat.. WWW.Twitter.com/epitaphromance. Get at me.

If I helped you in anyway, hit that THANKS

Last edited by epitaphromance; 01-10-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:21 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaphromance View Post
I think we should share Twitter names to create a large news sharing or team of fellow hero users and tell about new apps we've tried and shit. Just throwing it in the hat.. WWW.Twitter.com/epitaphromance. Get at me.
My Twitter is right up beside my post count and rep. We used it for the 2.1 update, now we are trying to find out why they aren't addressing the camera problems. Check my sig and retweet that.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can't wait to see what happens next...
Pete
Old 01-14-2010, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

New rumor...mid-Feb is when it is predicted to release
Old 01-17-2010, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Anymore news?
Old 01-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

phxdemon is a n00b

In on this group. Just picked up a hero.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxdemon View Post
In on this group. Just picked up a hero.
not thats some news! lol WELCOME!
Old 01-18-2010, 11:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero with Google

bwarce is just getting started

I can't wait my Hero arrives at office tomorrow. Should I be excited? I think so coming from HTC Touch Pro.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarce View Post
I can't wait my Hero arrives at office tomorrow. Should I be excited? I think so coming from HTC Touch Pro.
Yes! You should be excited!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero

Tags
group, hero, htc, sprint, whosdaman