PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

farhaat2007 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ZAGG skin/protector review

Does anyone recomend any good ones? I've been trying to find a good screen protector, but cant find any that are good quality.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

well for a temp fix. go to the verizon store. they have a 3 pack for the eris..they dont fit exactly over the whole screen area. but they cover the screen..

I would never buy zagg crap ever.. think bout it.. best buy sells them..( that should tell u something right there ) u cant even find a reg protector their anymore unless u own a iphone..

boxwave..seidio.. so far a good quality protectors..
Old 01-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

i bought screen protectors since my diamond from walmart for $4.88 (universal ones) and BEST i have had never once thought of switching them. they would last me about minimal 5 months. and as for skins for hero and my diamond, EBAY IS YOUR FRIEND. i get mine for there and only needed to buy it once for my diamond for $5!!! and my hero i can recommend the one i got for 6$ and its black smooth and durable and freaking amazing!!! i love it. try ebay before zagg or any sprint or any expensive stuff.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

farhaat2007 is just getting started

Are the mirror screen protectors any good?
Old 01-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; A6277 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Funny I have a ZAGG I'm on day 3 so far I Like it clear smooth and a life time replacement win win for me
Old 01-27-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

fullgrown is becoming a great contributor

yeah, i was stupid when i bought ZAGG from best buy. i registered with them. and they charge like 4.99 for shipping!!! and it's too sticky. one of my friend got a protector from ebay and it's alot better than ZAGG IMO.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ohh yeah...forgot to mention that i started to get bubbles in my ZAGG protector. 5 of them to be exact.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

The InvisiShield From Zagg, is IMO the best thing on the market. Some of the other people were right when they said hard to glide your fingers across. It does take a couple days for the protector to get totally smooth and you be able to smoothly glide your finger across. It is a little fuzzy at first to see through it, that is due to the solution you have to use to install it. The solution is between the protector and the actual device screen, so it would naturally take a bit longer to dry..... I have Zagg on my Hero, and a watch that I love. I highly recommend it to help protect your device. The whole body protector does suck though. You're better off sticking to the screen protector... Best!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullgrown View Post
ohh yeah...forgot to mention that i started to get bubbles in my ZAGG protector. 5 of them to be exact.
You didn't install it right then.... I have NO bubbles at all, and I just followed the directions. If you mess up your protector, Zag will replace it! I mean don't tell them YOU mess it up, tell them you dropped your device, they guarantee their product for life!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
You didn't install it right then.... I have NO bubbles at all, and I just followed the directions. If you mess up your protector, Zag will replace it! I mean don't tell them YOU mess it up, tell them you dropped your device, they guarantee their product for life!
i installed it correctly at first. but after few months of using them, all of a sudden these 5 bubbles appeared from nowhere.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories