PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT
Re: T-Mobile HD2 Launch Date

The T-Mobile HTC HD2 coming sooner than expected?
February 14th, 2010 | Author: admin

I just talked to the store manager at my local store and he said that I missed the HTC rep yesterday, but after the store closed the rep gave some details about the HD2 including an update that surprised him. The rep said to look for the HD2 in the first week of march. Said that T-mobile has gotten great press and lots of requests and have stepped up the pace and will pass the HD2 to stores and online in the first week of march as long as no complications come up!!!!!

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=13252&utm_...ontent=Twitter
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:27 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i know what im getting for my birthday
Old 02-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post

I just talked to the store manager at my local store and he said that I missed the HTC rep yesterday, but after the store closed the rep gave some details about the HD2 including an update that surprised him. The rep said to look for the HD2 in the first week of march. Said that T-mobile has gotten great press and lots of requests and have stepped up the pace and will pass the HD2 to stores and online in the first week of march as long as no complications come up!!!!!

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=13252&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm _campaign=Feed:+WmPowerUser+(WM+Power+User)&utm_co ntent=Twitter
Better not be getting me hopes up just to crush them, j/k
Old 02-16-2010, 12:21 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

New information has been added to the t-mobile HD2 page, www.sticktogether.com/htchd2.

The HTC HD2, exclusively from T-Mobile, has the largest multitouch Smartphone screen ever (4.3") and operates at 1 GHz—the fastest processor speed on the market. It will redefine what you think a phone can be.

• MobiTV® — It's the flat screen that follows you. Watch your favorite TV shows live and on demand while on the go.

• Transformers™ and Transformers 2 are preloaded on your HTC HD2.

• BLOCKBUSTER® — Download and watch the latest movies.<LI id=ico-bn>
    Barnes & Noble® — Over one million eBooks, magazines & newspapers. Sample any eBook free!

• Gogo® Inflight Internet — Take Off and Never Lose Touch. Connect to the Internet on your next flight.
Be the first to know when the
HTC HD2 is available. Notify me
Follow @T-Mobile_USA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:52 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

awesome thank u sir
Old 02-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

slide is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
New information has been added to the t-mobile HD2 page, www.sticktogether.com/htchd2.

....[*]
MobiTV® — It's the flat screen that follows you. Watch your favorite TV shows live and on demand while on the go.[*]
MobiTV is a bit of letdown, I don't want TV over internet anymore.

Why not FloTV? The processor is supposed to support MediaFlo.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Hmm not so sure about MobiTV.. is it going to be able to support full screen 800x480 resolution? Somehow I completely doubt it. I really hope it's not some pixelated tiny picture I still like the idea of portable tv anyhwhere on my phone, but implementation is key.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE* T-Mobile HD2 Launch Date

First post updated with information about release date.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
First post updated with information about release date.
Quote:
EDIT: The information system I use for gethering information on current phones, upcoming phones and many other options has been updated. Prior to today, it had the HD2 scheduled to release on March 24th as the powerpoint slide I posted had shown. This system has now been updated to show that the HD2 release date is TBD (to be deteremined). Not sure if this means the date has been pushed forward or back. Will update as I find out.
Ack! I don't like the sound of this at all

Appreciate the update though lwrdrchvy2, cheers.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post

Quote:
EDIT: The information system I use for gethering information on current phones, upcoming phones and many other options has been updated. Prior to today, it had the HD2 scheduled to release on March 24th as the powerpoint slide I posted had shown. This system has now been updated to show that the HD2 release date is TBD (to be deteremined). Not sure if this means the date has been pushed forward or back. Will update as I find out.
GIVES THAT ARTICAL BY WMPoweruser.com NEW LEGS: http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=13252&utm_...ontent=Twitter

Last edited by TRUELIGHT; 02-23-2010 at 01:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2