PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cannot download from market

Does anyone have an issue with the market? I can not download anything. In catlog it shows can't find pathname for completed download url.

Any ideas?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:51 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: cannot download from market

Are you following a shortcut to the app or directly from the market? I had this issue but I found the the external link was bad.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:37 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

First OP, are you in fact using an EVO (and didn't update your PPCG profile) or are you using a TP2 with an Android port? IF you are on an EVO, are you running a custom ROM? Are you rooted? If you are on a TP2, good luck...
Old 03-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
First OP, are you in fact using an EVO (and didn't update your PPCG profile) or are you using a TP2 with an Android port? IF you are on an EVO, are you running a custom ROM? Are you rooted? If you are on a TP2, good luck...
YES EVO $G running latest SPRINT LOVERS ROM ... I also flashed the latest market to my phone last night...
Old 03-03-2011, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

madeagain is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
YES EVO $G running latest SPRINT LOVERS ROM ... I also flashed the latest market to my phone last night...

I have had that problem before after flashing some ROMs... have you tried going Menu-Settings-Applications-Manage Applications-All(third tab over) then find market and select it. Once it is open clear cache, clear data, force stop and try it again. I reboot before I try again... Hope that helps...
Old 03-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeagain View Post
I have had that problem before after flashing some ROMs... have you tried going Menu-Settings-Applications-Manage Applications-All(third tab over) then find market and select it. Once it is open clear cache, clear data, force stop and try it again. I reboot before I try again... Hope that helps...
Yes I tried that and even tried deleted some files in the /data folder like I found in another thread. Today, sometimes it will download and then tell me the install failed and other times it wont download at all..

There is a thread in the android market forum that shows this is wide spread....

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G