PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Create or edit music playlists?

So I am using an HTC Evo running Android 2.2 with HTC Sense.

I am trying to set up some playlists in the stock music player.

Creating the playlists in the music player is pretty straight forward. The problem is some of the song titles are too long to read on the screen. It doesn't have a landscape mode either, so that doesn't help.

I have friends who are musicians, and I have a lot of their music on my phone. They will give me, for example, a 4 disk set with 20 songs per disk and each song will be named SquishFunkJamsWinter2010Song5Disk2.

If I put the whole folder for each disk in a playlist, it defaults to putting song 10 before song 1, and the order is all weird. And when I try to change the order of the playlist, I can't read the end of the name because it's too long.

Does anyone know of a good app that will let me create or edit playlists and will work in landscape, or at least let me scroll over to read the end of the longer file names?

Also, does anyone know where the stock HTC music player stores the playlists that it creates?

I am looking for a way to do this on the phone, not a computer...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G