PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 01:48 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you clear FaceBook from being linked to Evo??

So, my fiance just got an Evo and her daughter linked her facebook account on her moms phone. Now she can't clear it and all her pics including her Contact card at the beginning of the contacts. I don't even do facebook crap so I have no idea. Any one help please?

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: How do you clear FaceBook from being linked to Evo??

Go into settings, applications, manage applications and go to the facebook app. Push "clear data" Should do the trick!

Give some
Old 11-14-2010, 02:18 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Also if the phonebook has her facebook contacts in it: Go to people > menu> view and uncheck Facebook contacts

Old 11-14-2010, 02:37 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Threadstarter

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Ok, thanks about to try it. Already did the People/Menu/and unchecked Facebook. Gonna try the other now. She just wants it gone for good...
Old 11-14-2010, 02:40 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Threadstarter

Didn't help. Her "My Contact Card " still keeps showing her daughters facebook pic and birthday, even though I deleted pic it still comes back.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:44 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Threadstarter

Guess its not a huge deal because she is finally ready for me to root her phone. I just don't understand why I can do SO much with my phone and can't get rid of this silly crap..haha. Any other ideas? Just because her daughter used her facebook app all is this happened? Our did her daughter have to set all this up? Its crazy man...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:01 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

menu, settings, accounts & sync, facebook, remove....DONE
Old 11-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Didn't help. Her "My Contact Card " still keeps showing her daughters facebook pic and birthday, even though I deleted pic it still comes back.
What OMJ said should definitely fix the problem, but if her daughter wants to use facebook she needs to use the facebook app and not facebook sense.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G