PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 11:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Latest HTC update. Any "new" news on this for the EVO?

I think there was some posts about Gingerbread coming out in November, but for which device, don't know...

Then there is the wait for HTC to put their Sense on it and Sprint to customize the bloatware...

+1 there are some ports already from the newer devices with the newer HTC Sense around. I think 3-4 things aren't working, Cameras, HDMI, FM Radio and 4G. They are awesome ports, the camera kills it for me though.

Newer phones to think about by then, dual, tri, quad core FTW ;P

Last edited by clockcycle; 10-22-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

keep waiting...I highly doubt we're getting this update any time soon...
Old 10-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wow...you guys are right. I apologize, I honestly thought that was only implemented in 2.x or 3.0.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Wow...you guys are right. I apologize, I honestly thought that was only implemented in 2.x or 3.0.
course we are right!! This ain't an Apple Forum.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:26 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I thought they would change the gfx in the new sense. My old tp2 with sense 2.5 and the purported sense for wm7 look way better. Plus I had all of this extra junk I wouldnt use added on
Old 10-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Htc said they will most likely update the sense on the evo. In regards to gingerbread, that has nothing to do with the new sense. Sense is updated by htc and gingerbread is google os. The only thing that can happen is that htc waits till gingerbread to include sense update within gingerbread. Otherwise they are 2 completely different scenarios.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
Get 1 Free!
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G