PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
How long does it take to enter ClockworkMod Recovery..?? [fixed]

I did the final step in rooting, and now when I clicked "recovery" my phone is on the white htc evo 4g screen for about 3 minutes..??

Fixed - Kinda odd but after being stuck for about 10 minutes, I pulled battery, went back into HBoot and did the recovery again and it worked right away.. Now I have to go clean my shorts lol...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 08-30-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How long does it take to enter ClockworkMod Recovery..?? [fixed]

I can get it to wipe everything but my dalvik cache..?? Anyone else experience this using CWM's Recovery..?? I used it through ROM Manager to enter me into Recovery, than select " - advanced " than " - Wipe Dalvik Cache " and it doesn't do any steps like the others did...
Old 08-30-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

use the RA recovery instead it works alot better
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Ight cool, I got everything figured out and just flashed my first ROM "Virus's RC1, messed with SetCPU and this thing is haulinnnn ass lol" but thanks for the tip I'll probably use that from now on since I hear it is better...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G