PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   FroYo 2.2 Update -- Bugs & Issues (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=130298)

lnchbx13 08-07-2010 02:05 PM

Re: sound quality from pandora after froyo 2.2

does it work fine when you connect via bluetooth to the stereo instead of auxiliary?

Edit: I will try later today...I am having a new radio installed in my Wrangler today that has the option to stream via bluetooth...and I think it has an aux jack too...I will let you know if its any better when its wireless.

JeffKay 08-07-2010 02:12 PM

Re: After froyo update phone will not sleep???

I'm having the same problem. I reformatted, added apps one at a time. It started NOT to sleep. It did not coincide with any app install.

I'm stumped.. and pissed
Yes I updated facebook, I think it might be the facebook sync.

ndfjbg 08-07-2010 02:15 PM

re: FroYo 2.2 Update -- Bugs & Issues

after update a song i have loaded on my sd card was set for my sms notification sound. i have changed it in settings but only changed the sound for my gmail not the sms can any one help- not rooted / have not done a hard reset

jfizz88 08-07-2010 02:19 PM

Re: Something to try, if your phone is slowing down on froyo

What gets erased wjen you wipe Dalvik and the other cache?

TREmp77 08-07-2010 02:22 PM

Re: Something to try, if your phone is slowing down on froyo

1 Attachment(s)
The only thing that gets erased is the cache and davlik cache...you wont notice a thing. All your settings, passwords everything will remain intact.

edit: I did have to re install flash 10.1, my browser kept closing when attempting to load a video, installed the apk and works again. Do not know if it is related or not.

tool2269 08-07-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffKay (Post 1902810)
I'm having the same problem. I reformatted, added apps one at a time. It started NOT to sleep. It did not coincide with any app install.

I'm stumped.. and pissed
Yes I updated facebook, I think it might be the facebook sync.

led desire light app? any widgets running on the homescreens? batterynwidgets?

JeffKay 08-07-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool2269 (Post 1902949)
led desire light app? any widgets running on the homescreens? batterynwidgets?

Nope, only google searchbar and calendar. Bone Stock rom.. very few apps.

Actually, 10 apps TOTAL, only 8 at the time the issue was discovered.

ASTRO
BatteryHistory (added after problem)
Facebook
Finance
Handcent SMS
IP Cam viewer light
Spare Parts (added after problem)
Swype
Swype installer
Sync Settings.

t.may1982 08-07-2010 05:58 PM

Re: sound quality from pandora after froyo 2.2

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnchbx13 (Post 1902803)
does it work fine when you connect via bluetooth to the stereo instead of auxiliary?

Edit: I will try later today...I am having a new radio installed in my Wrangler today that has the option to stream via bluetooth...and I think it has an aux jack too...I will let you know if its any better when its wireless.

ya let me know thanks

xtatic 08-09-2010 01:29 AM

4G problem after the foyo update

has it happened to anyone where the 4G automatically turns because for some reason after the froyo update my 4G automatically turns off and i have to manually turn it back on....is there some kinda setting that i am missing. because as far as i know i dun think i am but jus as a curiosity thought somebody knows some thing that i dun know but please any help would be appreciated...

ChrisH09 08-09-2010 03:52 AM

Re: 4G problem after the foyo update

Maybe HTC implemented a power save feature within Froyo to turn 4G off if there is no signal avaiable. I'm not sure what kind of signal you get where you are...but this could be a cause. If that is not the case try hard resetting your phone. There have been instances where after updating your phone to a new ROM some things doing work at first, but generally work after a hard reset. Don't know why...but if you ask anyone else this is the general consensus. It would also help to tell us where you live (town) and if you have (4G) signal were your at.