PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EVO 4G Sprint bill

Say I have a "friend" that got an EVO on launch day (June 4)... he didn't preorder but he still managed to get one at RadioShack...

He had a TP2 on SERO ($30 + $7 insurance + taxes = $40 per month) and added a new line on the same TP2 account for the EVO 4G ($59.99 + $10 + taxes = ~$77ish?)

anyway, my friend just looked online and his total bill July is $40, the exact same as the month of July and all the previous months...

So, from other threads it seems most of everyone already got their new bills (and Sprint charges before for the upcoming month)... hmmm...

Has anyone else had this "problem"? What would you do? My friend is afraid he's going to get a huge bill in the future for previous months... possible?
Old 07-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: EVO 4G Sprint bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
Say I have a "friend" that got an EVO on launch day (June 4)... he didn't preorder but he still managed to get one at RadioShack...

He had a TP2 on SERO ($30 + $7 insurance + taxes = $40 per month) and added a new line on the same TP2 account for the EVO 4G ($59.99 + $10 + taxes = ~$77ish?)

anyway, my friend just looked online and his total bill July is $40, the exact same as the month of July and all the previous months...

So, from other threads it seems most of everyone already got their new bills (and Sprint charges before for the upcoming month)... hmmm...

Has anyone else had this "problem"? What would you do? My friend is afraid he's going to get a huge bill in the future for previous months... possible?
Remember that the bill is prorated to the billing cycle... could it be that your friend upgraded right on the cut off date?

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 07-03-2010, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

SunnyGeek is just getting started

I have not been charged for the upcoming month and have never been charged for the upcoming month. I am not sure to why this is happening to people. I have only been charged for what I have used and my bill only went up $10.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

I too have been billed for next month. But its on a line that I added. There's a pro rated one and a 69. 99 on the same number.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Remember that the bill is prorated to the billing cycle... could it be that your friend upgraded right on the cut off date?
hmm... i guess there's a good chance this is the deal... looks like the last bill period was from May 02 - June 01 and the bill date was June 05, since he got the phone on June 04, that bill wasn't included on past bill and the new one hasn't showed up yet...

We'll see it in 2 days...

The confusing part was the screenshot attached... because it gives the billing cycle for July - August... But the bill and the last payment was June - 25 (auto-draft).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg summary.jpg (42.0 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by yaco; 07-03-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

My bill is 36 bucks, after discounts.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

what kind of discounts do you have.. that's pretty awesome!!! are they constant or a one time deal?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

so my bill finally arrived today...

$226... WTF? $226 for 2 lines, EVO (59+10) and my old Sero (30). Pretty pissed... I'm calling Sprint now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bill.jpg (8.5 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4g, Sprint Touch Pro 2 x2,
Carrier: sprint

jutaejrtouch is becoming a great contributor

I too noticed my bill was higher than normal after I read this thread. Upon further investigating, I noticed I was charged an overage of 120 minutes! 95% of my calls were mobile to mobile, which is suppose to be free. So I called customer service and they admitted it was a system error. They credited me they overage fee and now my bill is normal. Everyone might want to check there bill to make sure the same thing did not happen to them.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch---Touch Pro----Touch Pro 2----Evo!!!!!

deolarte is a n00b

My Bill was only 177, usually 202 , with 4g maybe would be around 230, but I have the 25 percent off discount, 3 phones 1500 unlimited plan, 2 evos 1 bb. Amazing Price.

NO ROM---> MIGHTY ROM---> NO ROM---> Unrevoked =D>

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G