PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Looking For...

Hello All,

I was just wondering if you know of a ROM which is the ORIGINAL ROM, but that I could flash without losing the root and nand. Just wanted to have it to compare against other rooms.

Thanks!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Looking For...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Hello All,

I was just wondering if you know of a ROM which is the ORIGINAL ROM, but that I could flash without losing the root and nand. Just wanted to have it to compare against other rooms.

Thanks!
About 5 threads below this one: All evo roms updated thread. There's links to the rooted stock roms there. Good luck.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Hi! Thanks, I noticed that, but I just wanted to be absolutely sure that it will not mess with nand and will not upgrade the radio... do you happen to know?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:58 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the HTC Evo 4G forum.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Hi! Thanks, I noticed that, but I just wanted to be absolutely sure that it will not mess with nand and will not upgrade the radio... do you happen to know?
sorry I not 100% sure. I'm sure our experts will chime in to assist. Also the links take you to the xda threads so maybe someone can assist there or pm the op of the original thread. Good luck.

Last edited by Riley; 06-21-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:04 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

damage control will preserve both and is basically stock...only stocks and foot[rints removed and no boot up sound
Old 06-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Thank you all!

I decided to take the risk and did it... all is fine, now I have stock and removed the stock and other apps I didn't need it, sinve I have nand unlocked. One way or another I was having problems with all the custom rooms I tried, that's why I wanted stock...

All is perfect and beautiful now!!! (well... so far...)
Old 06-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Calkulin has a nice one that I'm on. It's the same as stock but all programs are uninstallable. And it has the updated radio cooked in. Good luck.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G