PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE
Carrier: Sprint

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hahahaha Oh Man I Feel Like A N00b

so im trying to tether off my evo and lmao im banging my head think why cant i connected then i realized my mobile data was off

anybody else got any funny stories with there evos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Hahahaha Oh Man I Feel Like A N00b

Tks man for the post! Good laugh. I'm sure I will have few to share as well soon enough!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

LMAO! Yeah, I uh... did that yesterday too.....
Old 06-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I love this thread. I always considered myself to be computer savvy but for the life of me couldn't type on the keyboard on this huge screen. Turned out all I had to do was turn it on its left side. The whole time I was going right!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2010, 01:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

Lacrosse is just getting started

I kept trying to turn off my auto sync, wifi as well as turning the screen down a few notches, only to have the settings unstick and return to full blast. Then i realized i set locale to turn on a car profile when i'm connected to my car's bluetooth, which has all those parameters defined to on or max bright. The result was that every time i tried to change a setting locale would change it back.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP, TP2, EVO 4G

Biofall is becoming a great contributor

I was on my bed with my EVO when I first got it, and had laid it down on the blanket and opened up the MLIA app. I tried to scroll down to the next story, and it wasn't working. I started freaking out, and then I picked it up and tried and it worked. I repeated several times then got on my computer ready to start freaking out online, then saw it was already a budding problem recognized by HTC...
The Kernel.... HTC Supersecret Supersonic 3.28.651.1 - unreleased OTA (thanks flipzmod!)
Old 06-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx View Post
so im trying to tether off my evo and lmao im banging my head think why cant i connected then i realized my mobile data was off

anybody else got any funny stories with there evos?
if done one similar, my voice services were just fine but i couldn't for the life of me get it to connect to data, i even called my brother and asked if his data was working thinking it was a network problem. he mentioned airplane mode (we usually recommend the most stupid things to each other first) and it wasn't in airplane mode but it did prompt me to check the connections menu and lo and behold, my data was turned off
Old 06-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

does anyone know how to add a mail or sms shortcut on the home screen with the notification bubbles? ive tried different launchers (adw, home++, android) but none work except sense.

i feel like such a noob haha. can someone help me out please?
Old 06-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
I was on my bed with my EVO when I first got it, and had laid it down on the blanket and opened up the MLIA app. I tried to scroll down to the next story, and it wasn't working. I started freaking out, and then I picked it up and tried and it worked. I repeated several times then got on my computer ready to start freaking out online, then saw it was already a budding problem recognized by HTC...

I had a similar experience, I was at work an had it on the chair next to me. I stopped wut i was doing an jumped online to this site sooo fast to rant lol
Old 06-23-2010, 02:18 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i remember it took me 4 days to figure out how to change the text message ringtone on the hero

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G