PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
one thing I hate about the evo

there is no end the call hard button.

especially with the sensitive screen if you hit dial and bump another button it is a pain to get back to end the call
Old 06-08-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic, Evo, TP2
Carrier: Sprint

TheMostToys is keeping up the good workTheMostToys is keeping up the good work
Re: one thing I hate about the evo

I have the same problem, just hit the home button then "Phone" and it will bring you back.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post

especially with the sensitive screen if you hit dial and bump another button it is a pain to get back to end the call
If you pull down the top bar theres an end call button there. No need to go all the way back to the phone screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post

Damn, I couldn't agree with your more. That is by far the biggest gripe I have with the phone. I been using my bluetooth more so I can end the call with my earpiece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
If you pull down the top bar theres an end call button there. No need to go all the way back to the phone screen.
I know that and I am sure Boo Boo knows that as well but lets say the screen is off, you have to turn the screen on then pull down the top bar then end the call. If there was simply an end call button on the outside face of the phone you can just end the call, simple as that.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Damn, I couldn't agree with your more. That is by far the biggest gripe I have with the phone. I been using my bluetooth more so I can end the call with my earpiece.

I know that and I am sure Boo Boo knows that as well but lets say the screen is off, you have to turn the screen on then pull down the top bar then end the call. If there was simply an end call button on the outside face of the phone you can just end the call, simple as that.
The original post was about leaving the phone screen and having to come back to it. I was just saying you dont have to come all the way back. Also pulling the phone from your face activates the screen so its not really a big deal to just swipe down on the bar to end the call. I personally like having all the screen space without additional unneeded hardware buttons. They just dont fit in with the phone.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
The original post was about leaving the phone screen and having to come back to it. I was just saying you dont have to come all the way back. Also pulling the phone from your face activates the screen so its not really a big deal to just swipe down on the bar to end the call. I personally like having all the screen space without additional unneeded hardware buttons. They just dont fit in with the phone.
I understand, but sometimes you just need to just end the call right away.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:51 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Boo hoo
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2 -TO- HTC EVO 4G-TO-EVO 3D

yang704 is becoming a great contributor

One thing I freaken hate about the HTC EVO is N O T H I N G ! ! ! !!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Can we get some pics proving that you actually own the evo? Every post you make is I hate this about it I hate that about it... there's this problem there's that problem.. most of the shit can be resolved just by reading threads already on here. Did you even do any research on the phone before you bought it? I'm just sayin..
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704 View Post
One thing I freaken hate about the HTC EVO is N O T H I N G ! ! ! !!
Agreed. Its an awesome phone! I think the problem some people are having is that they thought the phone would be the answer to all of their problems. Its amazing but at the end of the day its still a piece of technology to be improved upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Can we get some pics proving that you actually own the evo? Every post you make is I hate this about it I hate that about it... there's this problem there's that problem.. most of the shit can be resolved just by reading threads already on here. Did you even do any research on the phone before you bought it? I'm just sayin..
LOL. No comment from me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G