View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: one thing I hate about the evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Damn, I couldn't agree with your more. That is by far the biggest gripe I have with the phone. I been using my bluetooth more so I can end the call with my earpiece.

I know that and I am sure Boo Boo knows that as well but lets say the screen is off, you have to turn the screen on then pull down the top bar then end the call. If there was simply an end call button on the outside face of the phone you can just end the call, simple as that.
The original post was about leaving the phone screen and having to come back to it. I was just saying you dont have to come all the way back. Also pulling the phone from your face activates the screen so its not really a big deal to just swipe down on the bar to end the call. I personally like having all the screen space without additional unneeded hardware buttons. They just dont fit in with the phone.