PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

yaaah_hoo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Evo Clock

Is there a way to reduce the size of the clock. My purpose is that I want to put more apps/widgets on my main screen. I don't care for the big clock. Also the desktop clock is small is there a way to increases it size. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: Evo Clock

Remove the clock that is there now by holding on it and dragging it to the bottom to remove. Then go hit the plus on the bottom bar go to widgets go to clocks and pick a new clock by going left to right. There is only one that appears to be smaller.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

I think if you select another clock other than the sense clock you lose the animated weather...if that's important to you. What would be cool is to have small digital and analog just like the custom ones on WM sense.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

U can have a smaller weather widget tho .. i got rid of the giant ugly clock, as the digital clock in the right corner isnt wrong lol
Old 06-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

go to the Market and search for "clock widget" and find you a nice 2x2 clock that you like and download it, then add it to your home screen.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G