PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Evo is already outdated :(

My Evo is in the mail it should be here today. Its already outdated, I am not an apple fan at all but the new iPhone is freaking sick. Makes some of the great features on the Evo look like cheap knock offs. Well either way still not going to At&t but if I was over there id be jumping on the band wagon. For now Ill just have to enjoy the amazing Evo.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:17 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: My Evo is already outdated :(

Cool story bro!!

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 06-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=124032
Old 06-07-2010, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Awesome, how's the flash on websites looking?

-CC
Old 06-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I knew it was comming.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Awesome, how's the flash on websites looking?

-CC
ladies and gents, let me introduce you to scarcasm, it will be here all thread, try the veal
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ya this isn't really news with people leaving them at bars and stuff. I don't compete with apple. I think Apple makes great products but I don't own any of them. I refuse to allow cellphones to turn into the next Kleenex, THEY ARE TISSUES PEOPLE, T I S S U E S.

Just so you know tissues were known as tissues until Kleenex came along. Now all the sudden you need to blow your nose you ask for a Kleenex well Kleenex is a brand of tissues.

MP3 Player = IPod
Cellphone = IPhone
Apple = IPOD/IPHONE no longer a fruit

People wonder whats wrong with the world today.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:33 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Oh you mean like STILL no true multitasking in 2010? Oh the 5 meg camera as opposed to 8 on the evo? Or the 720 p hd recording that the evo already does? Or wait.. maybe the same interface that the iphone has used since day one? Oh you MUST be talking about still no access to the system files? I watched it and I must be missing all these super features because it sounds like yet another apple controlled OS with features that most phones already have to me.. but hey what do I know.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Already being discussed here.

Thread Closed
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G