PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bestbuy and Sprint systems down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
The system better be back up when i go over there in a hour
don't hold your breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubigred View Post
Is that all Best Buys or just the location you are at?
everywhere, its sprint's problem not best buy's or radioshack's
Old 06-04-2010, 01:26 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Bestbuy.com's entire website is down!
Old 06-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Bestbuy.com's entire website is down!
wow, says something for radioshack, unless theyre just not getting orders (more likely)
Old 06-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

brc80 is just getting started

My radioshack is still down.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc80 View Post
My radioshack is still down.
i was referring to the radioshack.com retail site. if you're in store it will still be down because that's sprint's system being overloaded, nothing radioshack can do about it
Old 06-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

My Sprint store started having issues first thing in the morning after 8am. Screens freezing, service reps being kicked out of the system. I was delayed about 15 minutes but Im sure as the day has progressed and more people hit the stores the strain was too much. Glad I was there as doors opened at 8am. Sprints probably never seen anything like this before!
Old 06-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
My Sprint store started having issues first thing in the morning after 8am. Screens freezing, service reps being kicked out of the system. I was delayed about 15 minutes but Im sure as the day has progressed and more people hit the stores the strain was too much. Glad I was there as doors opened at 8am. Sprints probably never seen anything like this before!
believe it or not there were problems similar to this with the Instinct 2 years ago, not as wide scale but definitely had activation problem
Old 06-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

interccessor is a n00b

Got mine at 8:30 Radio Shack, 1st one, no line. I was out in less than 30 min. I'm glad I preordered. It was an out of the way compared to others in my area.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Leave it to Sprint to fudge up launch day. Fudge BB too. After they told me the systems are down, they told me to come back in a couple of hours. I'm thinking that is the best solution you got? I have a job to go to which I just took time off to come to my appointment. I can't just keep coming back and back rolling the dice on when the system will come back up. They told me to call them, but Best Buy is the worst for answering phone calls. I tried calling 3 BB stores yesterday, 1 was busy, 1 kept retransferring me, and the other never picked up. They finally took my name down and said they would call me when the system came back up. Meanwhile, the 3 guys working there weren't doing anything. They could've been calling people and telling them don't bother coming cause systems are down. Yet, they had no problem calling everyone the night before to try and sell as much add-ons for the phone. Can you tell I'm pissed?
Old 06-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Both Bestbuy.com and Sprint.com are working fine, lets hope sprints activation system is working when I get to bestbuy in 2 hours.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G