PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nunyabiziz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: Sero is my Primary line, 2nd line with my company discount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Weird. I had a non sero plan last year added to my account with no problems and my sero was never bothered. I called the sprint store today and they said it wouldnt be a problem to add a ED plan and discount. I guess I will see tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerchiarax View Post
I'm really hoping that's the case. That's exactly what i want to do. Keep Sero on my primary with my touch pro and put ED with company discount on HTC EVO.

Note: I found out my company discount is 10%. Stinks but better then nothing. Do you guys find out your company discount from the sprint website and put in your company email address? That's how I found out about the 10%. Wondering why I can't get 27%
w7excursion you are corrected, but the catch here is that under the new billing system "Sero" account type will get NO discounts added on top of the already discounted plans. So with a consumer ED family plan and enough shared lines you would end up paying around the same +-$10 after employer discounts + peaks to be a SP. I do understand that this might not work for everyone.

cerchiarax maybe you should start working for a different employer with a higher discount %. Not trying to be rude but just helping *hint*.

Last edited by nunyabiziz; 06-04-2010 at 01:13 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G