PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

wbchristmas is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO @ Walmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Anyone actually getting an Evo from Walmart? anyone pre order theirs from Walmart?

CW

WarChild.. I had considered it this morning when I saw that Walmart was going to carry it. Not sure if the Walmart here in the Daytona Beach area will carry them. Haven't had a moment to check yet.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbchristmas View Post
WarChild.. I had considered it this morning when I saw that Walmart was going to carry it. Not sure if the Walmart here in the Daytona Beach area will carry them. Haven't had a moment to check yet.
I called the one in Ormond like 2 weeks ago and they said you could but Im still getting mine from BB on international. Did you pre order yours?

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
Let me make this clear, I dont agree with someones boxers showing in public but I also dong automatically assume the worse of the person as a result. There are criminals and gangbangers that dress in suits and ties and work in a office environment. I say that to say that dont go and assume the worst possible thing about someone because of what they have on. Thats what I take offensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
Could Kick this up on more and say well he is looking at Pre-Paid phones. He has no reason to be dressed like that in the first place out side of his own home. I am all for wear what you want, but dam. That is just plain stupid.

Shell
Yeah he is looking at prepaid phones, I don't know man, where I'm from, the majority dressed like that uses prepaid phones equals illegal activity. I'm just say though....

Quote:
Anyone actually getting an Evo from Walmart? anyone pre order theirs from Walmart?

CW
I'm actually thinking man. My g/f works for Wally World, and I'm wondering if she can use her discount because I'm paying full price for the phone
Old 06-02-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

wbchristmas is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I called the one in Ormond like 2 weeks ago and they said you could but Im still getting mine from BB on international. Did you pre order yours?

CW

I didn't preorder mine. I had considered it until I found that my upgrade isn't ready until September. Was thinking of camping out at the Sprint store on International a few minutes before they open and picking one up (of course trading in my TP2 and a couple of older phones as well).

I had called the BB a little over a week ago, and the time for preordering for the June 4th kickoff ran out anyways.

Last edited by wbchristmas; 06-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergadgetman View Post
I would have to agree. Any self respecting person wouldnt go out in public like this. It is seen as offensive to alot of people and drives negative stereotypes. Although I dont agree with generalizing it makes it very difficult for anyone to take someone dressed like this (or lack there of) seriously. I dont think we need to conform to societys standards of what is acceptable, but this is just ridiculous. True he may or may not be a criminal or 'banger, but he is definitely guilty of being misguided. Well, at least in his dress code. Im just sayin....

Exactly.

I believe in stereotypes because most the time they are true, sad to say. Anybody with sense and self respect would never do that. If you can't respect yourself, how could you respect anyone else? So If I think you don't respect yourself I'm gonna think your a thug or some misguided person that don't make smart or logical decisions in life.

I have a daughter and I wish she would bring some dude to my house wearing his shorts or pants like that.

Sorry to the OP, but yea I hope Walmart come threw for some of you, who didn't pre-order.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:49 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post
Yeah he is looking at prepaid phones, I don't know man, where I'm from, the majority dressed like that uses prepaid phones equals illegal activity. I'm just say though....

I'm actually thinking man. My g/f works for Wally World, and I'm wondering if she can use her discount because I'm paying full price for the phone
oh that would be cool. Hope it works out like that!

CW
Old 06-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.0.18302/18.684; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post

oh that would be cool. Hope it works out like that!

CW
I will let you know
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

adenicol is just getting started

I thought I would call Sams Club too being there is one almost right down the road from me...they told me that they don't carry Sprint phones at all in that store.. Guess they aren't jumping on the bandwagon.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G