PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 12:24 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369
How about this?

Well, as we all should know by now the EVO will have free video calling via Fring.......and the accomplice of a Skype or Yahoo account! austintb created a thread for people who wants to plot on other people who is getting the EVO while camping ()......in other words he created a thread to see where people were getting their EVOs from and from there trying to see if we can spot other geekers in line!

Well, I wanted to make this thread because it would be a lot more safe, and we don't have to give out much info! Now I'm pretty sure everyone who owns an EVO will be getting Fring to do video calling, so I wanted to make this in hopes that people will post their user names to either their Skype or Yahoo so we can VC each other......because we will only be able to video call other EVOs or peoples computer! Than we can add each other on Fring and actually use the feature!

Anybody in favor?! If so than I can start by posting my Yahoo ID but I wanna see how good of an idea this is first!

Compliments and flames are welcome!

Last edited by radar369; 05-28-2010 at 12:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nutymez is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to nutymez Send a message via Skype™ to nutymez
Wirelessly posted (Sprint Touch Pro: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Umm I don't have Fring or Skype as of yet.. Probably will be getting it when I get my Evo.. But I dont know if I want to video chat with a bunch of grown men though.. No offense
Old 05-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
Re: How about this?

We have a few cute females on here but some of you guys might scare em away lol.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

adenicol is just getting started

I can see why video and voice conferencing would appeal to you more than typing messages...
Old 05-28-2010, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lol..it would be cool as a "lets see how it works kinda thing" other than that would be a bit akward,like texting someone ya dont know.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Threadstarter

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

I guess not than! So.......I'll just see it as another useles feature than!

I kinda like texting people I don't know.......I do it from one of my Google Voice numbers all the time!
Old 05-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02
lol..it would be cool as a "lets see how it works kinda thing" other than that would be a bit akward,like texting someone ya dont know.
I agree with that......but than there would be no reason...for me...to try it if I'm not gonna use it!

Dead idea....thanks anyway though!
Old 05-28-2010, 06:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
I guess not than! So.......I'll just see it as another useles feature than!

I kinda like texting people I don't know.......I do it from one of my Google Voice numbers all the time!

Was worth a shot man!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Threadstarter

Yeah..............I'll think of something else than but for now I gotta study up on some Android cooking!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

You know... the forum does allow you to add your IM info to your profile and then it shows up as a little button under ur reputation. You could always look at the posts by people who have said they're getting an evo and try hitting them on on Skype or Yahoo if they have their IDs posted

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G