PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
my guess is that the price varies on the model..so original iPhone will prob be 100$, iPhone 3g would be 200$ and iPhone 3gs will be 350$ and of course the gb space will make variety...

that said I never said anything about being good deal or not..I just mentioned that Sprint should do a free EVO exchange for an iPhone and T-mobile is copying my idea >.> lol
An iPhone trade in for an Evo would be worth something, but why would anyone want to jump to a WM 6.5 device now when it is at it's EOL. Especially when they said it won't be upgradeable to WM7.

I am so happy Sprint decided to go with the Evo which will have a bright future and not the HD2 which which will have a quick death.......I guess the best thing to look forward to on the HD2 is having someone port Android to it. lol
Old 04-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
An iPhone trade in for an Evo would be worth something, but why would anyone want to jump to a WM 6.5 device now when it is at it's EOL. Especially when they said it won't be upgradeable to WM7.

I am so happy Sprint decided to go with the Evo which will have a bright future and not the HD2 which which will have a quick death.......I guess the best thing to look forward to on the HD2 is having someone port Android to it. lol
Because 6.5 is (unfortunately) going to be the XP of WinMo..(WP7 being vista )
Old 04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

UH, I don't know about you guys but I think Sprint is about to rule the world starting this summer! I just saw on the news that the Nexus One and the iPhone both will be coming to Sprint and Verizon!!!!!!!

Who really cares about Verizon........I mean....some faggot with glasses going around the coverage area in tight pants trying to see if his phone works......what a douche!

Now with Sprint having the best Everything Plan right now.....and so many pissed off AT&T customers complaining about how they have to have a talk plan..........and a data plan....and a text plan......AND they HAVE to have some type of phone insurance on the phone........AND the plans aren't cheap either......I think a lot of iPhone users will be making the switch!

But I don't know...................I mean..............we'll see!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:21 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

I am soooo pumped about this phone.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 04-05-2010, 09:21 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Sprint and Verizon iphone got delayed until 2011
Old 04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Sprint and Verizon iphone got delayed until 2011
Exactly...I don't see Sprint exactly "ruling" anytime soon...They have good/cheap data plans but are still a little slow to get the good phones. I realize that's a "who has the biggest pocketbook" thing but....
Old 04-05-2010, 09:37 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
Exactly...I don't see Sprint exactly "ruling" anytime soon...They have good/cheap data plans but are still a little slow to get the good phones. I realize that's a "who has the biggest pocketbook" thing but....
Its not always about the pocket books..sprint is just slacking...there are plenty of phones that don't even make it to US soil at all and are pretty good...GSM can get them due to it just being a SIM card but sprint could have easily deployed CDMA versions..they just not trying hard enough...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-05-2010, 10:56 PM

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Well @ least they're getting the Nexus One..............that should do something for them......right?!?!?!?!

RIGHT?!?!?!?!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I do hope the "Android thing" does kill the iPhone. That's what Apple deserves for keeping it on AT&T forever. I know better now but if the iPhone would have been available on Sprint last year, i would have actually gotten one. They're missing out on so many potential customers it's not even funny. And since everyone'll be used to Android by the time the iPhone gets CDMA, Apple will be screwed
Old 04-06-2010, 01:34 AM

Yeah, I have a feeling that even if Apple did have the iPhone on Sprint and Verizon, Android would still DESTROY it! Also you have to remember who you're dealing with........we're talking about GOOGLE for Godd sake! Anything Google touches turns into money! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Apple tried to partner up with Google to put Android on the iPhone in the near future! From what I hear Apple is trying to sue Google for some kind of infringement due to FroYo!

Last edited by radar369; 04-06-2010 at 01:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
evo 4g, lemon, mic