PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 10:44 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Who's getting thier EVO thru Sprint Telesales?

screw telesales lol
Old 06-01-2010, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

TheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I was going to use telesales since the local sprint retail store isn't getting it for weeks but I found another store a bit further out that's a corporate store that'll have em.

I called them and he thinks they'll get a shipment just about every day. He said there's more than 500,000 people registered just to receive info on the Evo compared to the 50,000 on the Palm Pre. He said if I show up at 8am when they open "there's a good chance you'll get one but you may have to wait in line." I can live with that.. hope I work during the evening or I'm off. New schedule at work isn't out yet :/
Old 06-02-2010, 07:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

DCMillz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Did sprint say you couldn't order the Evo through telesales until Friday? They will probably be able to process the orders on Thursday, and you will get it in the mail on Friday. I ordered my Hero this way. It was released on Oct 11 (sunday). I ordered it on the 8th, and got it the 9th (friday).
Nah they didn't i just thought that since the phone released on the 4th that's when we'd have to place the order. I've never used telesales to get a phone b4. If I could call today and place the order I would
Old 06-02-2010, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2

Macho is just getting started

How can you order something that is not released???? They told me I can only order on Friday...So they are gonna call me back and see if there is any way for them to get the phone to me on Friday ... Well at least I was also told its only 299 without the upgrade

Quote:
Did sprint say you couldn't order the Evo through telesales until Friday? They will probably be able to process the orders on Thursday, and you will get it in the mail on Friday. I ordered my Hero this way. It was released on Oct 11 (sunday). I ordered it on the 8th, and got it the 9th (friday).
Old 06-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho
How can you order something that is not released???? They told me I can only order on Friday...So they are gonna call me back and see if there is any way for them to get the phone to me on Friday ... Well at least I was also told its only 299 without the upgrade

Quote:
they are assuming you are eligible for the 150 upgrade. 449-150=299. then if you use the mail in rebate(100) it goes to 199. make sure theyre selling at full retail if your not eligible for the upgrade
Old 06-02-2010, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Smile Re: Who's getting thier EVO thru Sprint Telesales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho View Post
The release date is Friday. If you order it thursday from telesales, they won't get it to you until Friday, aka release date.....

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G