PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc Evo 4G - Incredible On MetroPCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropism View Post
Aren't they EVDO in some areas, and AWS in others?
EVDO in 2 areas, AWS in other areas, and legacy in original areas.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 04-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS
Threadstarter

gazla is a n00b

the phone is out on verizon and i think i like the look of verizon one better than sprints upcoming version. is there any signigicant differences between verizon and sprint version of this phone ?

can't wait to own one and flash it to metro guys please keep the thread updated when you hear or see the instructions somewhere!
Old 04-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazla View Post
the phone is out on verizon and i think i like the look of verizon one better than sprints upcoming version. is there any signigicant differences between verizon and sprint version of this phone ?

can't wait to own one and flash it to metro guys please keep the thread updated when you hear or see the instructions somewhere!
This is the evo thread, 4.3 in dual camera device, the Verizon incredible is 3.7 in only one camera. Very different devices.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-29-2010, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
This is the evo thread, 4.3 in dual camera device, the Verizon incredible is 3.7 in only one camera. Very different devices.
i was just about to say the same thing lol, two completely different animals
Old 05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

leegorkhalee is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazla View Post

i think battery capacity is different as well as Hi def video on EVO.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by leegorkhalee View Post
i think battery capacity is different as well as Hi def video on EVO.
the incredible has the same camera and recording capabilities as the evo, but the incredible has an amoled display which shows colors brighter and better where the evo has a 4.3in screen, its up to you to decide which one is more beneficial.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Both

shadow3100 is a n00b

May you please give me a guide i want to connect my HTC EVO 4G with Metro PCS. Please please anyone help i would really appreciate it.

Thank You guys.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow3100 View Post
May you please give me a guide i want to connect my HTC EVO 4G with Metro PCS. Please please anyone help i would really appreciate it.

Thank You guys.
here's a link to a thread/post that explains how to get the Evo on Metro, I read it a bit and seemed like some work to get done, but might be something you're interested in doing, maybe not, but here's the info:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [GUIDE] HTC EVO on MetroPCS!!
Old 09-10-2011, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3
Carrier: Metro pcs

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I love my HTC Evo on metro (rooted) sporting gingerbread. Everything working. Very fast and stable.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: Metro

1maddmaxx is a n00b

Hey pimpsuprazx, I have an EVO 4g flashed to metro but my picture messaging is the only feature that is not working. Do you know of a fix?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
4g, cricket, htc, incredible, metropcs