PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Who here is waiting on the EVO v2 with a keyboard and better specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
even if they make an EVO version 2, it will not come with a keyboard...HTC would name the device something else so no point in waiting for an EVO v2 because you'll actually be waiting for a different device....if you didnt understand that then let me put it into perspective...the HTC Diamond came out and you be like..."I'm waiting for the DIAMOND 2 with the keyboard which when released did not have a keyboard so you would be looking at a Touch Pro or Touch pro 2 instead which was pretty much like the diamond but with a keyboard....
+1 if there is a version with a keyboard it will be an evo pro. but i doubt we will ever see that. i dont want to see it. it would be to big unless they made the screen smaller. but then its basically a droid 2

Old 04-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

How about you create a thread and ask if people would rather have an HTC smartphone or Motorola. Who do you think will win, its not even a competition.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Like I said all the phones you mentioned besides the Droid don't get any play on this website at all, is that false? All the phones I mentioned either have their own sub forum or are mentioned often. That simple, no one cares for Motorola
Old 04-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hero cdma
Carrier: sprint

drksilenc is keeping up the good workdrksilenc is keeping up the good work

meh i would have to disagree there... xda prbly sees more traffic for that
Old 04-12-2010, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo No 4g
Carrier: Sprint

akayareal is keeping up the good workakayareal is keeping up the good work

I hate to be drawn into the down right foolish argument between you to that is now far off of topic might I add, but to SaltyDawg's point, if your really going off of ppcgeeks as the end all of smart phone sites when this site is more geared towards WM more than anything else, you've killed alot of your argument off of that basis.

Blackberries dont get discussed much here but if I go to a Blackberry site like crackberry.com then you will see a huge following and the same goes for Android and its large number of phones that run android.

In all honestly I wish you 2 would get back on topic of the EVO 4G AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL WAIT FOR A KEYBOARD VERSION and not the Moto Droid, Nexus 1 or any other phone at this point unless you can directly tie it into the topic which was done at 1st but now has blown up to a little kid discussion that has lost any relation to the topic.

Evo on 3g

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
OH WAIT, here's motorola's latest phone, and its has a square screen hahaha. Further fragmentation meaning developers have to change their apps to get it to work on a square screen, LOL. I can't wait for this, hahahaha

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/motor...solution-phone
Wow, another phone with a keyboard. Imagine that...

(this does look like a crappy phone, just had to point out that it has a keyboard)
Old 04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Wow, another phone with a keyboard. Imagine that...

(this does look like a crappy phone, just had to point out that it has a keyboard)
Exactly a keyboard but is this really an option for? I wouldn't look twice at this phone except to gaze upon the ugliness
Old 04-12-2010, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Exactly a keyboard but is this really an option for? I wouldn't look twice at this phone except to gaze upon the ugliness
Well we can certainly agree on that point.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:03 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

have you guys seen the on screen keyboard? its big!!!! i wont think typing would be a problem.... the phone is big as it is... i couldnt imagine if it has a keyboard.

the only thing i would love for this phone would be WM on the sprint network.

Old 04-12-2010, 01:29 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
have you guys seen the on screen keyboard? its big!!!! i wont think typing would be a problem.... the phone is big as it is... i couldnt imagine if it has a keyboard.

the only thing i would love for this phone would be WM on the sprint network.

WM... hell no that would be a waste of good hardware. Just get an HD2 on tmobile if thats wht you want.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G