PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

meanbastard is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Apple to ITC Stop all HTC Sales

http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/341.../?fp=16&fpid=1

http://alldroid.org/entries/103-Appl...-HTC-Sales-NOW!!!

Apple seems to be determined to take down HTC and go after Google in the process over its patents. I am curious how this will affect the launch of the EVO. Sprint obviously is web advertising like crazy for this phone, but the phone still has to come from HTC. Hopefully nothing changes on it because of all this Apple crap.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:34 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Apple to ITC Stop all HTC Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbastard View Post
http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/341.../?fp=16&fpid=1

http://alldroid.org/entries/103-Appl...-HTC-Sales-NOW!!!

Apple seems to be determined to take down HTC and go after Google in the process over its patents. I am curious how this will affect the launch of the EVO. Sprint obviously is web advertising like crazy for this phone, but the phone still has to come from HTC. Hopefully nothing changes on it because of all this Apple crap.
The court systems take FOREVER it'll prob be 2012 till they even end up in court..and its all gonna be suing, counter suing and appeals

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-01-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Apple will only last as long as Jobs is around. Once he's no longer associated with the company, Apple will slowly bleed, until it dies. People will say "Remember Apple?", and you will really have to think hard to remember them.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

I don't like apple already. They already hurt sales of devices I want to buy because grandma is not smart enough to use them, so they buy apple junk that is less capable, and devices I want either take forever to launch or never actually sell enough to have a second generation of them.

But now, apple is moving to intentionally actively prevent the sale completely of the phone I have been waiting for since I got my ipaq back in 2006.

stupid apple
Old 04-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HCT TP2

Chapinator.2 is a n00b

It is also possible that apple is buying some time to better develop their new iPhone because HTC is producing so many new phones.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

apple is getting raped!!!!! lol
Old 04-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Apple is evil right down to the the core. And yeah, pun was intended.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:21 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Apple will only last as long as Jobs is around. Once he's no longer associated with the company, Apple will slowly bleed, until it dies. People will say "Remember Apple?", and you will really have to think hard to remember them.

Didn't we say "Remember Apple?" in the '90s?

Old 04-01-2010, 03:55 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

also remember guys there was a stop shipment on phones a few years back it only affected phones not currently in the US i guarntee you these phones are already made produced and sitting in a warehouse waiting for distribution....if i remember correctly back then it was a processor ban or something of the sort against qualcomm
Old 04-01-2010, 04:20 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
Didn't we say "Remember Apple?" in the '90s?
Microsoft: Apple almost filed for bankruptcy but I decided to bail them out..then a few years later they became popular and drove our Mobile division out of business FML

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G