PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: Sprint Internal Memo w/ Supersonic in Inventory listing

sero is definately NOT required.

You definately DO NOT need simply everything unless you call landline phones between Monday and Friday from 7am to 7pm more than 9 hours a month. That would be a waste of $30 a month and we dont like wasting money over 1 year that is $360...over your contract time...$720. That is a ton of money! Check out the Everything Indivdual 450. It is $69.99/mo. includes everything unlimited except for landline phones...which hardly anybody calls. You would only use the minutes to call the office, dentist, school etc. Plus is you choose the Everything individual 450 you would be able to apply discounts if you are eligable for any i.e. work for State Farm, Dennys, Military, bank with a credit union etc. Otherwise not able to be applied to the Simply Everything...just a recommendation.

I am a third party retailer and have never heard of this warehouse...not to say that it doesnt exist. But all of our companies inventory comes from Brightpoint. Any chance you know who actually orders from this warehouse?
Old 03-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
What do you guys thing about the 4g? It is supposeed to be 10x faster than 3g, but if sprint 3g is the benchmark, that number really means nothing. I saw an article recently that said that ATT 3g is way faster than the
competition.
Sprint is the fastest that I know of. Statistically we are 2x faster than Vzw and 14x faster than Tmo...where did u read that?
Old 03-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Moved to the Android section for your viewing pleasure.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
Sprint is the fastest that I know of. Statistically we are 2x faster than Vzw and 14x faster than Tmo...where did u read that?
sprint isn't 2x faster then Verizon. And it's not 14x faster then Tmo in areas where they've deployed 3g.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

really? where do u get ur info? statistically studies have proven my numbers true...google it.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...-test-results/

Last edited by sprintgirl; 03-20-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

wow retract those claws!! but by comparison in my area my sprint phone 3g and call quality is ALOT better then my AT&T tmobile and especially Verizon friends
Old 03-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
wow retract those claws!! but by comparison in my area my sprint phone 3g and call quality is ALOT better then my AT&T tmobile and especially Verizon friends
thank u for that. claws are not out yet. just hate when people disagree when they dont have an argument. it seems obvious that sprintgirl is probably not just a megafan of sprint but is employed by sprint thus she is probably pretty educated about how the competitions numbers stack up against her employer. hm... (dont know why i wrote that in 3rd person )
Old 03-20-2010, 01:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I am a third party retailer and have never heard of this warehouse...not to say that it doesnt exist. But all of our companies inventory comes from Brightpoint. Any chance you know who actually orders from this warehouse?
+1 on Brightpoint.

I am going to check tomorrow when I get to work.

I <3 Android
Old 03-20-2010, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
thank u for that. claws are not out yet. just hate when people disagree when they dont have an argument. it seems obvious that sprintgirl is probably not just a megafan of sprint but is employed by sprint thus she is probably pretty educated about how the competitions numbers stack up against her employer. hm... (dont know why i wrote that in 3rd person )
LOL ahhh speaking in 3rd person
Old 03-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
really? where do u get ur info? statistically studies have proven my numbers true...google it.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...-test-results/
ACTUALLY sprintgirl your wrong. tmobile gets up to 21mbps sec with their hspa+ network while sprint gets up to only 10mbps with an average of 3-6mbps. Also T-Mobile will not need to put up new towers only upgrade the current ones. hspa+ will be turned on this summer, n1 and current 3g phones have radios that support up to 7.2mpbs which is still faster then sprints average. hspa+ comes this summer and has already launched in philly. In philly people are seeing 9mbps with the n900 or the webconnect usb modem. PROOF IS BELOW. On the very bottom of the sprint link you see their speeds.

http://forums.t-mobile.com/t5/Covera...PA/td-p/254526

http://now.sprint.com/nownetwork/4G/...EM_Google_R_4G
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-20-2010 at 01:44 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G