PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

roscoenr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Power Menu Icon Fix For Myn's TwoPointTwo RLS 4

I have made a fix for the icons in the power menu that pops up when holding down the power bottom. This will not change any themes you have on your phone it will simply point your android.policy.jar at the correct pngs. The icons in the screen shot are based off of Myn's TwoPointTwo RLS 4 stock theme, with the exception of the red 3G, so if yours has been themed different the icons may look different.

For those of you with the Disable Menu Unlock AOSP Lockscreen MOD by chingy51o use the second zip (reboot-menu.zip)

Download the attached file at bottom of the post, put the zip file on your sdcard, do a nandroid backup, then flash though recovery, and enjoy.

A BIG THANKS TO AAMIKAM FOR HIS HELP ON THIS FIX, MYN FOR THIS ROM AND CHINGY51O FOR TESTING ON THE DINC.

Flash at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damages. I don not expect anything to happen. I have this fix on my phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip reboot-icon-fix.zip (106.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip reboot-menu.zip (106.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods

Tags
4 in 1, icon, power, twopointtwo, warm