PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: SGBZ EVO Themes - CLEAR, LAKERS, PYNK & MORE FROYO!

Wow guys...first let me start by saying thank you to all of you for your support! It makes me happy that I can spread the joy and love for the phone. It's great to hear people are jealous of your theme but...sharing is caring . As far as the Pynk theme goes...I think I changed it up a bit by deleting the phone button, and added a call screen. The wallpaper I used in the screenshot is the Shake Them All LWP from the market. I believe it's still free. I went into set the wallpaper and chose the size, number and color of the droids. As far as Saints go I made the generic NFL wallpaper to avoid doing a bajillion sports themes. I like baseball...am not that into football and definately would like to get a variety out to you guys including cartoons...(spongebob coming soon) hello kitty, sports, djdroid theme, seasonal themes and more. I hope you don't take it personal. I do not dislike your sports teams I just cannot create them all. That's why I shared the SGBZ Theme Building Tutorial with you. I will work on uploading the grim reaper wallpaper. It's from phones ago, just something I had sitting on my sd card. Is baked snack a sense rom? Check the version also if it is. D=2.1 Deodex, unmarked is 2.1 odex and froyo is clearly marked. Not all of the themes have updated versions. Well I think that's all I had to say. Again thank you all for the support and interest in SGBZ themes.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is a set of wallpapers i found a couple cute pumpkin ones on the backgrounds app also. i am using the one with bunches of carved pumpkins. very orange that way the darker elements like the black cat can be seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grim_reaper_copy1.jpg (38.9 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg grimreaper1.jpg (65.8 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Grim-Reaper.jpg (61.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 19894-bigthumbnail.jpg (49.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Halloween Ringtones.zip

One more special thing to top it off for you. Here are the ringtones/notifications I'm using. Includes ghostbusters, this is halloween, thriller, monster mash and more!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

wvwj is a n00b

Sprintgirl,

Awesome awesome themes. I signed up to say thanks, the Halloween one is cool. I do have one request as well. If you ever have time would it be possible to update the WVU them to 2.2. Again great work and thanks for all of your hard work on all these themes

Last edited by wvwj; 10-08-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: moto droid 1
Carrier: verizon

mtbkrbob is a n00b

thank you thank you thank you. you are the cats meow girlie! the ringtones and the back grounds you are the shiznit! sry but if i was there i would kiss you woman! hope nobody gets jealouse. and i did share it with the guys at work that have the evo also. its like we have a evo crew going on. there is five of use with droid phones and three have evos one has a droid 1 and the last is an x.
they guys with the droid 1 and x want the halloween theme for their phones and i say go get an evo.

bob
Old 10-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

blackface is a n00b

awesome themes
Old 10-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbkrbob View Post
thank you thank you thank you. you are the cats meow girlie! the ringtones and the back grounds you are the shiznit! sry but if i was there i would kiss you woman! hope nobody gets jealouse. and i did share it with the guys at work that have the evo also. its like we have a evo crew going on. there is five of use with droid phones and three have evos one has a droid 1 and the last is an x.
they guys with the droid 1 and x want the halloween theme for their phones and i say go get an evo.

bob

LMFAO! Thanks for the compliments! Glad you shared and gave good advice to the guys at work!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

If you LOVE Halloween like I do be sure to check out the wallpapers added in post 132 and the ringtones as well.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4g

ynot2985 is a n00b

The Halloween theme is fun!
Old 10-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4g

ynot2985 is a n00b

I just started reading the tutorial you set up! I'm hoping to start working on some of my own themes, seems like a daunting task right now... Thanks for your hard work!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods

Tags
4g, evo theme, pink, sprint, sprintgirl