PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Homescreens!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWSlim View Post
What did you use to get 5 rows of icons?

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
I'm running Cyanogen Mod 6 with ADWlauncher. It rocks! You will have to mess with it a bit.. PM me and I will try to help.. if it interests you.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi
Threadstarter

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
That shit is tight...
thanks man

wall:: mod of http://dreamerseven.deviantart.com/a...Pack-127783901
icons:: stefan kanchev and custom circle app launcher icon
theme:: cyangen mod 6, custom notification bar with icons from Steel
Digital Clock widget
Battstat
Nokia Font
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:50 AM
MWSlim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKay View Post
I'm running Cyanogen Mod 6 with ADWlauncher. It rocks! You will have to mess with it a bit.. PM me and I will try to help.. if it interests you.
Pm'd

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

*For you guys using Launcher Pro*

Did you make Launcher Pro your stock launcher by renaming it to Launcher.apk or whatever, since it's such a resource hog..??

Old 09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work

Here's my current setup:

Old 09-08-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordant2 View Post
Here's my current setup:

My old Windows 7 wallpaper =)
Old 09-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone have a good suggestion for a nice music widget?

Old 09-08-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Anyone have a good suggestion for a nice music widget?
You're on froyo right..??

If so, I use Music Mod and can honestly say it makes the stock music app kick ass... Add's new features, controls, and a few different looks..

* I know by now you've downloaded a barcode reader lol, aim at the QR below and it will bring you to the market and download the Music Mod to see if it floats your boat *
Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
You're on froyo right..??

If so, I use Music Mod and can honestly say it makes the stock music app kick ass... Add's new features, controls, and a few different looks..

* I know by now you've downloaded a barcode reader lol, aim at the QR below and it will bring you to the market and download the Music Mod to see if it floats your boat *
You the man, thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Still a work in progress

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods