PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Nibis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Speaker

Dissappointed in the loudness of the speaker, some of the ringtones are very low. Any mod to increase volume?
Old 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: SPRINT

leckey73 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibis View Post
Dissappointed in the loudness of the speaker, some of the ringtones are very low. Any mod to increase volume?
I agree with you I thought they would have improved the speaker.

Sent from my EVO using PPCGeeks
Old 06-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
The only time I have a real problem is with turn-by-turn nav. The Google Lady is stupid hard to hear.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:18 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My speaker is ridiculously loud all the time. Are you sure something isn't wrong with your phone?
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 06-11-2012, 10:19 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
My speaker is ridiculously loud all the time. Are you sure something isn't wrong with your phone?
Yep... The same here. The best ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
The speaker is 100x better than the 3d. I can actually hear the damn thing when it rings in my pocket.

sent from my EvoLTE
Old 06-12-2012, 06:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Threadstarter

Nibis is just getting started

Maybe, I'll have to compare it to one in the store.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

This is a concern for me. I returned my evo3d after 4 days because the loud speaker was horrible. Then I was going to switch to AT&T and get the HTC VIVID but when I played with it in the store it had a horrible speaker too.

Has anyone tried volume+ on the new evo?
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
The speaker is 100x better than the 3d. I can actually hear the damn thing when it rings in my pocket.

sent from my EvoLTE
I have to disagree, the speaker on the evo lte is actually a 1000x better than the 3d. LOL Seriously though, the speaker on the 3d had to be one of the worst if not the very worst of any smartphone ever released.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I have to disagree, the speaker on the evo lte is actually a 1000x better than the 3d. LOL Seriously though, the speaker on the 3d had to be one of the worst if not the very worst of any smartphone ever released.
haha i cant argue with that, i missed so many calls the past year due to that pathetic speaker they put on the 3d. It was virtually worthless in just about every aspect lol.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE