PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

Jackrm9 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1800MAH battery + dock charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
you night want to check but i thought i read that the Hero has the same batt as the evo... so does the tp2
the evo and pro 2 batteries will interchange with each other and therefore the hero's battery (even though the heros battery is smaller in terms of capacity it can still be used in the evo).
Old 07-12-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

bartendersimon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bartendersimon Send a message via MSN to bartendersimon Send a message via Yahoo to bartendersimon Send a message via Skype™ to bartendersimon

Just in case you are asking about the 1800mAh battery, there is one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-1800mAh-batt...item4aa2d7fed4

i dont think i will try this but if someone do just let us know.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Pretty much all of the latest HTC Smart Phones use the same battery. I believe the Dash, MyTouch, Hero, TP2, and Evo all use the same battery.

I did the Charging Cradle + 2 x 1500MAH batteries. I'm gonna get the 2 X 1800Mah as soon as my wife's Evo comes in.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Threadstarter

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
Pretty much all of the latest HTC Smart Phones use the same battery. I believe the Dash, MyTouch, Hero, TP2, and Evo all use the same battery.

I did the Charging Cradle + 2 x 1500MAH batteries. I'm gonna get the 2 X 1800Mah as soon as my wife's Evo comes in.
I just got in the same cradle + 2 1500MAH batteries...maybe next week ill take the dip and try the batter out.
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

johnnychimpo is just getting started

any reports on this battery? I got one off ebay for 7.88 and just installed it in my phone tonight.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Threadstarter

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
any reports on this battery? I got one off ebay for 7.88 and just installed it in my phone tonight.
u got that 1800mah battery? if so please let us know how its been working for u the next 2-3 days.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just bought one. As soon as I get it I'll let you all know if its actually good.

If you feel the need to hook me up:
Old 07-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok I just got my 1800 mah battery in the mail. I charged it up to full and now I've been using it normally for about 2 hrs and its @ 93%, which seems better than the stock battery. I'll report back once I get to use it for a full day tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:19 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
I just got in the same cradle + 2 1500MAH batteries...maybe next week ill take the dip and try the batter out.
You guys have any feedback on the dock and batteries yet? I also ordered that set last week and anticipating its arrival soon. I am mostly excited about the dock for work as I already have an extra battery from my TP2...

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 07-28-2010, 02:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

elementalwindx is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Item location: 广州市, 廣東省, China

It's coming from China - prob some cheap rip off that doesn't work right. Bought a extended for my TP2 from China and didn't work as advertised.

fyi china is the foremost leading manufacturer of batteries for our entire country. One of their biggest incomes is from making batteries for us. They are developing and making the newest car batteries for our hybrids...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories