PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Evo cases

So, are you looking for a case for your new HTC EVO when it comes out? Well, I've came across some good websites. Any comments, and suggestions are welcome.

www.htc-evo-cases.com

http://www.niteize.com/pages/mobile-accessories

http://www.fortte.com/HTC-Cases/

here are the dimensions to keep in mind : 4.8″ x 2.6″ x .5″ (LxWxT)

Last edited by honduranthunder; 05-02-2010 at 12:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hyabusha is a n00b
Re: Evo cases

www.otterbox.com

I'm still waiting for an EVO announcement...

Last edited by hyabusha; 05-02-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyabusha View Post
www.otterbox.com

yeah, I hear ya.. good website btw. I'm sure they'll come out with some cool accessories as soon as they release the EVO. I just don't want to go home from the sprint store without my phone being protected. I'm waiting patiently!
Old 05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyabusha View Post
www.otterbox.com

This is the e-mail I got from otterbox when I requested infor if they were making a case for the Evo.

Update for Case #110521 - "Htc Evo 4G"

Dear Travis,

We do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device, but it is something that has been requested. I have put in a product suggestion on your behalf, and recommend keeping an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have.

Thank you,
Katy

Last edited by travisr528; 05-10-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

Naldiian is a n00b

Seidio makes some great cases and has some other accessories. On the other hand, some folks have disliked their designs on some phones.

I first picked up a case from them when I got my shell and holster for the Touch Pro, and then got an extended battery and back cover for my Pre from them. Both have been excellent, and a buddy of mine picked up the TP2 cover and holster and loves it. The shape and feel of the shell covers are great and almost look and feel like a part of the phone from my experiences.

http://www.seidioonline.com/
Old 05-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldiian View Post
Seidio makes some great cases and has some other accessories. On the other hand, some folks have disliked their designs on some phones.

I first picked up a case from them when I got my shell and holster for the Touch Pro, and then got an extended battery and back cover for my Pre from them. Both have been excellent, and a buddy of mine picked up the TP2 cover and holster and loves it. The shape and feel of the shell covers are great and almost look and feel like a part of the phone from my experiences.

http://www.seidioonline.com/
Have to disagree here, Seidio does NOT make great anything and their customer service is far from optimal.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Rose4uKY is a n00b

I already found a cute pink case that I think I want. http://www.cellularoutfitter.com/p-3...ch--pink-.html I was hoping that even with a Gel caseing or the rubberdized one it would still fit in here. I want it covered good while in my pocket at work or when in my purse. I know one website said not available till July 5th. I want my case before. Ebay had some cheap black ones too but I didn't see the Gel or Rubberdized ones there..

Edit: I changed my mind and found a cute case I want now and there out of the Pink.
http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=41073 This is too cute for you ladies out there getting this phone and that like pink.. The Gel ones aren't available till July 5th.. I'm on a mailing list for when it comes back in stock but other colors are in now. I hope it fits in the case with the gel on..

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 05-10-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: Evo cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
I already found a cute pink case that I think I want. http://www.cellularoutfitter.com/p-3...ch--pink-.html I was hoping that even with a Gel caseing or the rubberdized one it would still fit in here. I want it covered good while in my pocket at work or when in my purse. I know one website said not available till July 5th. I want my case before. Ebay had some cheap black ones too but I didn't see the Gel or Rubberdized ones there..

Edit: I changed my mind and found a cute case I want now and there out of the Pink.
http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=41073 This is too cute for you ladies out there getting this phone and that like pink.. The Gel ones aren't available till July 5th.. I'm on a mailing list for when it comes back in stock but other colors are in now. I hope it fits in the case with the gel on..
aaaaagggghhhhh, my eyes, my eyes.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Rose4uKY is a n00b

Well I got it for just when I want to throw my phone in my purse. I am still getting the silicone case from that Amerzon site cause it will be available on June 7th. There rubberdized ones say June 21st. I may try one of each. I just put my touch pro 2 in the pink case and it's a tight snug fit and comes all the way up to the top. The evo may not fit right so I may just use it for something else or give it to my niece. I paid 7 bucks for it. This is what I want either pink or purple.. And they have a hole for the kickstand. They make solid Silicone and argyle print ones ,Rubberdized and hard plastic ones. The guy from the company said the silcone solid ones stretch and the argyle one which is the link I posted below doesn't stretch and is better. I just need something quick and it looks like June 7th is the quickest for what I want.. I am sure other places will have stuff soon too.. I need the car mount and need to know where it's available at and if it will hold the phone in either direction.

http://www.amzer.com/Amzer-Luxe-Argy...ink-P88259.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
aaaaagggghhhhh, my eyes, my eyes.

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 05-13-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

poetik is a n00b

I'm goin with seidio, I had one of their smooth rubber / plastic cases on my tp2 and my friend accidentally ran over my phone after I dropped it while drunk. We ended up using sprint family tracking and finding it the next day battery popped out, all covers off, and with the screen near perfect but the side of the phone cracked and still in tact. I still have / use the same phone and ever since that day I will forever use seidio cases.

They are sleek, feel good in the hand, and are extremely thin. On a phone like this you would definitely want to keep it looking sexy.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories

Tags
htc evo cases